Arena Godzilla unleashed (on warcraft III)

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Yes...i am making it....most questions i ask are about it
I plan to have every toho monster and more possibley o_O
Energy/hp regen like the actual game (for the wii)
Attribute based abilities...(Agility x2= dmg)

I have all the gameplayconsists and gameplay interfaces done...got the hp regen to work right, i have 1 Monster (king ghidorah)

But one thing

I NEED SKINS v.v hedorah looks nothing like any warcraft III monster and neither does biollante...search those names an ull c....

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
So you're telling me, that you just need models to complete the monsters? If so, screenshots don't hurt. And you might want to add a mittle more description on how it will be like (For those who haven't played the game on Wii), to be on the safe side.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed how the bad-threads avatar is always an lol-cat?

Strange!
Also, I doubt anyone will join your map with the info given. You seem like the average "OMG I CAN MAPZ OMGOMGOMG" type of (Yes yes, removed that word this time. Keep your panties on you asses) that comes by here every week who thinks they're the best thing ever.

So tell us what your map is about, and why we should help you.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Im not the best thing ever...i cant do some basic things...it took me all yesterday to learn dialog...so you shut up...

Sigh...ill get some screenshots and stuff

The game is a fightning game...has like 28 monsters in it

Here is "Biollante"
Biollante.jpg

"Hedorah"
Godzilla_Neo___HEDORAH_by_GodzillaS.jpg

Im sorry....I was tired when i made the above post...if you want to know anything just ask

Here is a video of the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD0hu6FzF7o

In the game you can charge your energy in order to use your long rang attack, now when you start charging your energy...your helath regen stops....i took care of that part...The Max Energy is 4... just like in the game...Now im trying to learn attribute based dummy abilities o_O so i can try to make the game better

Go ahead Ask stuff away...i listen XD

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That video is of the WII game. We don't want to know about that. We want to know how much you have done of YOUR game.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
how do i put a link to my map? Becasue i dont have a computer-video recording program

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have uploaded your map somewhere, you can use the tags to make a link to the map. A...hen the map will be attached to your message.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
looks like a nice concept.

if the monsters are balanced and you got a cool looking terrain, it might be a succes !

would be cool if the city could fall apart and have alot of small people :p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
how do i put a link to my map? Becasue i dont have a computer-video recording program

You can attach maps to your post if they're small enough.

...Oh and by the way... Biollante can use the Hydra model, just for now. It doesn't hurt since the model is related to Biollante anyways...

Well, I'm no Godzilla expert, so I'm not sure if Hedorah takes certain forms in the game. Well, according to the pictures, the one taking flight can be a Coatl model, and the largest one (Standing, that is) can take the Jungle Stalker model. Just got to relate the monsters to the Warcraft 3 models my friend.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
But the hydra has
3 heads
2 legs
a tail
which biollante has none of...but i cant be picky....
Now im trying to get the life/mana regen leakless...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.