Good news and bad news

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
Good : battle.net now has a mod support site.

Bad: The featured map is Dota All stars

Good: It has icons from sc and wow for download

Bad: it is 3 years late, I don't think there are any mods in development out there.

S

Scarzzurs

Vexorian, I think we should all be very happy for the new site, even if they took a map that many people dislike as the first featured map :)

About it being 3 years old and not many people doing mods anymore: I couldn't disagree more, i think that many great maps are in the works now, and it is still one of the best games to mod (i can't think of any game being better). It is however hard to find the new maps on battlenet because the most popular maps ofcourse are played much more then the new ones, but this is where the featured maps come into play :) (Yeah, i know DOTA is an old map, but then again, it is only the first map on the list)

- Scarzzurs

B

BlizzScripts

oh come on vex :) some how u make dota keep going :p
//coment
//"Credits","I'd like to give special thanks to Pendragon_ for supporting the dota community, TheRandomDude for the terrain work and KI-Hunterkiller for his extensive bug testing. \n\nOther people that have helped in one way or another include, but not limited to: Neichus, Naz, Trystero, Cottontop and Wikidme.\n\n\nSome credits Guinsoo wanted listed: \nsyl-la-ble, zetta, mrquincy, battlebotv8.0, darky27, sopho, linkmaster, nokternal, neichus, dankys, and everybody else who has helped me out.\n
Thanks to Vexorian for Wc3 Map Optimizer
Thanks to PitzerMike for The Widgetizer\nCredit for some icons: www.wc3sear.ch","ReplaceableTextures\\CommandButtons\\BTNAmbush.blp"
:) your program is veryusefull. ;)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
funny thing is, thats the first time iv'e seen them give credit for the programs they used...

B

BlizzScripts

ya me too i was updating they w3.j and i saw that credits thing ^^
i always thought they never thank to no one :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.