Discussion Goth's High

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
We need as many voters as we can, really quickly. Early in the month means it's easier to get a good rank, which will make the rest of the month easier for us.

Just check my signature for both voting sites and please vote ^.^

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
just wondering what places is goths high in both of the sites (top 100?)
coz i saw in the buzz comix the like top 10 or so have like so good graphics wayy better then goth's high i have to say maybe we should improve it :D by seth hiring some professional artist :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
:D Thanks, I happen to be the current artist :p

We're not "hiring" anyone, especially no one professional o_O Goth's High isn't profitable at the moment.

The art will improve with time, I'm sure ^.^ I've been trying to do better with each comic lately and most people have been somewhat satisified, at least.

Naturally, though, the top 10 comics, some of those comics are sold in comic BOOK form, are going to be better. Really, what do you expect from a comic barely a year old? o_O

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I'm still waitin for the next comic ><

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my photoshop artist to tell me she's ready to come back to work :D So you're not alone in waiting... Seriously, Krys... Hurry up, kid! :D

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my photoshop artist to tell me she's ready to come back to work :D So you're not alone in waiting... Seriously, Krys... Hurry up, kid! :D

Just realizing today that you're waiting on me. Send me the comic as soon as you want, and I'll try and get it done.

DM Cross

Reaction score

DM Cross

Reaction score
Comic #26 is done ^.^

Click me!

There's also a poll there, because... Well, click the link and read why o_O

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
FINALLY!~~~

Loved it!

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'd say it's a matter of opinion. We have some people who read every week and laugh at almost every single comic o_O We have some people who don't.

Would you kill me if I said I didn't care what you think?

Oops. I just said it, didn't I? :rolleyes:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I laugh most of the time :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
^ ^ ^ ^ Point made ^ ^ ^ ^

^.^

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I went through every comic and I never even smiled =/
You know what's funny?
This British short show thing called Posh Nosh (or something like that) it's a freaking funny cooking show parody. You gotta see it (just search it on YouTube or something).
If you don't find that funny, I guess that shows the difference in our senses of humour. I have a more British humour...

DM Cross

Reaction score
We don't cater to everyone. We mostly do the comics that make us laugh ^.^ If someone else gets a giggle out of it, alrighty then.

If not. Oh well o_O

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I don't laugh all the time, but that doesn't mean there not good. I read CAD and cyanide and happiness and I'm not laughing at all the comics. Still I have laughed at most of them, especially the onces with Mr. Christie.

And Seth, you forgot the best part:
GH.gif
I just love that smilie, much better than ^.^

DM Cross

Reaction score
Each comic is different, if it's any good. I happen to think that our brand of humor is slightly different, while being really REALLY messed up o_O I mean, for 9 straight comics, we had a mini-series dedicated to odd ways to kill people. C'mon.

The think we focus on with our comic is the punch line. The last panel or two has to have a punch line, that is built up to in the first few panels. We also, yes, do rely a lot on violence ^.^ Could we make it funny without the violence? Yes. Would it be AS funny? Eh, I'm sure we'd find away. Why, then, do we stoop so low as to use violence and profanity?!

... 'Cause we feel like it ^.^

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Your humour is not different, it's very very normal as a matter of fact. The whole punchline thing I don't find very funny.
I was watching just for laughs one night (I don't normally find it funny but they had some good comedians this time) and Emo Philips was hilarious!
For example, he was talking about breaking up with his wife, telling some jokes from it, but I like when he said he was in therapy and he wrote a poem, it went like so:
You look so slinky
I said, to my wife
at the top of the stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.