Discussion Goth's High

Status
Not open for further replies.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
what the hell kind of time is this? i mean lol you post it in 2 in the morning? i want too stab my eyes out lol. (i wear contacts it gives pain after a while.)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
We're up to comic #16, but I guess I forgot to post it here. Anyway, a lot's been going on with Goth's High, but the big news of today is the Christmas issue we just got up :)

Go check it out!

We're also soon going to start updating twice a week, with Project ABC popping up every Wednesday. We're talking of a Friday update day, but we're not sure when that'll start :p

Some other info is that Kraven is no longer the artist for the comic. I'm doing the art now, and Krys is still on Photoshop duty :p

Anyway, Merry Christmas from Goth's High! :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
lol! great stuff :p.

D'you think you'll get this comic to a point where you'll publish it/start selling fan merchandise (sp?)? It seems to be going pretty strong :).

Merry christmas and good luck continuing the comic from next year ;).

DM Cross

Reaction score
We have dreams. Plans? Eh, at the moment, not really. But we have dreams.

This season has been so crazy we had to take a vacation... Really think we're gonna have time for Merchandise and whatnot? :D

But beforehand, we were discussing the idea of t-shirts, print-out book versions of the comic... The shirts and such are easy enough. Iron-ons/blank shirts/time for ironing and ta da!

The only problem is we don't have a way to mass-produce iron-ons :D Nor do Krys or I have a lot of money to start this up as a marketable object... Hence jobs :D

First on the list, however, are things such as a printer/scanner for the comic (we have access to one, but we don't have one for ourselves) and a tablet for making the comic better.

The tablet may be sooner rather then later ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Comic #18 has come out! We've also introduced Project ABC and had 3 issues of it.

Sorry I haven't been updating this thread, I've been very busy lately :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, since I've been so busy, I haven't really had time to practice DRAWING with the tablet. I still use the pen as my mouse, but other than that, I don't do much tablet-work.

I will start, eventually :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Really? Cause Visigoth, NJ don't exist :D

Well, NJ does. Visigoth doesn't. Not as a town in the USA, anyway.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Really? Cause Visigoth, NJ don't exist :D

Well, NJ does. Visigoth doesn't. Not as a town in the USA, anyway.

Notice it was a joke... I live "Near" there meaning in NJ. lol

Maybe only funny to me... Now I feel left out :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's only because sarcasm doesn't translate, via the net :D

Anyway, there should have been an update today, but I've been busy driving around like nuts. So... Tomorrow! :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Freak google cant find a city by that name. I am REALLY looking. o wait..hehehe. CHa CHa!

I'll find that city eventually! eeven if i have to make it!

300px-Visigoth_Kingdom.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigoths#Kingdom_of_Toulouse used to exsist, but it was more like a nation.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Visigoths were some kind of barbarian or viking. According to Krys, who knows lots of useless information o_O We just wanted a word with the word "goth" in it :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Goth's High started in NJ, yes :) We all live there :p

Visigoth, to my knowledge, is not a town in this state, though :D

ALSO! It's a NEW MONTH! The comic needs more votes! :) Please, take less than a minute out of your day and vote on both of the sites. The links are BELOW this post, in my SIGNATURE! :p

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.