Discussion Goth's High

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I don't vote as often as before because I simply forget... Back in the days when the vote thread was open and located in the SM Forum, I was seeing it everyday... When it got in the General, it wasn't always the first thread on the list and I wasn't always looking in the General Discussions :eek: ... then, when you closed that thread, I kinda completely forgot after a while... now, the only thing that remembers me of this is your sig :eek:

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
I, however, vote in an everyday basis, and not from any obligement, I like the comic.
You can guys use my avatar to boil Murshmellows XD

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Well, the reason the other threads got closed is because I moved a few out of the closing SM forum into here. But we really only need one, this one. Otherwise, there's two more threads floating around for separate parts of the same topic...

That, and I got yelled at for repping people for voting :D Which is another big reason the Vote thread got closed. I didn't want people to think they're getting rep for this anymore, even though I would gladly give it if it weren't rep abuse :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, for all your "hard" voting :rolleyes: We've got another comic for you!

Check it out:

http://www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh

Also, if you guys sign up at the forums, you get listed in the members, so you'll start getting the weekly Newsletter I send out. Nothing special, just tells you what's going on not just with the comic, but with the crew, too. It's kinda interesting, I guess :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Also, if you guys sign up at the forums, you get listed in the members, so you'll start getting the weekly Newsletter I send out. Nothing special, just tells you what's going on not just with the comic, but with the crew, too. It's kinda interesting, I guess :D

i suggest you guys do this as well, even if i don't look here ill know the comic came out and read it every time.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I don't think TH would enjoy the idea of me sending out a Goth's High e-mail from TH.net :D I can ask, but not for now. For now, we'll just keep doing what we've been doing :) We're getting members somewhat regularly at GH.com, anyway... A few every week or so.

Anyway, keep voting, guys :)

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Yeah, we keep voting every day, never forget - for the passionate voters.

GH FTW!!!!!!

Sorry if you consider this post a spamming one, but related to that voting thread it's nothing :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Apparently we lost a lot of voters since last month, though. We're in the 100's already, whereas last month we were able to maintain under 100 for most of the month last month.

I personally cannot think of a single thing that shouldn't endure people. I find the comics hilarious, and I find the forum to be a great growing community. Great artists, great authors, great poets... Funny stuff, news, reviews, and of course, role-playing! WOO!

So... Iunno. We'll grow in time :)

KEEP VOTING, THOUGH!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Yo guys, I don't post much unless worthy enough, a weird questin, how is it that you have a newspaper every Sunday?

DM Cross

Reaction score
You mean our newsletter? It's just an e-mail I send from the board. It's an option in the Admin Control Panel where I can pick which user groups to send an e-mail from, then I write the e-mail and send it.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
You mean our newsletter? It's just an e-mail I send from the board. It's an option in the Admin Control Panel where I can pick which user groups to send an e-mail from, then I write the e-mail and send it.

Neat :D
and you include any changes done to inform the one that receives it?

DM Cross

Reaction score
The newsletter talks about everything from comic updates, to new characters, to the status of how we're doing with future comics, to what we do to the forum/comic site, to even the personal lives of the crew. Myself, Krys, Kraven and Rin tend to have things go on in our lives that we find interesting and if we give permission, they appear in the newsletter. Just recently, the newsletter that went out yesterday included stuff about my new job and about Rin's educational plans. So the newsletter is definitely a cool read for at least a few minutes, and it's a way we keep in touch with our fans :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
I don't think the paper would allow our kind of language and our "religious views", as they've been called.

Jees, you stick a hand-puppet in the clouds, and all of the sudden, you're endorsing this or that :D And so what if you have God acting like a 10 year old?! IT'S FUNNY, DAMMIT!

But I've said too much :rolleyes:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i think thats how he acts normally. if hes there. but i see some logic, what happens too us, isn't his problem. so why should he do anything?

any ways, the art is starting too freak me out, one time its one way the next its another.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, the last comic was drawn by me instead of Kraven. I can copy almost any art style, so I didn't think it was too different, except for the 2nd and 3rd panels :D But Kraven's art for the most part, is never consistant...

DM Cross

Reaction score
So, the team sat down and had a bit of a team meeting this past Tuesday. We discussed a few different topics, one of which was the timing of the comic process.

What we've decided to do is this. For the next couple of weeks, I will be drawing the comics and photoshopping them. Why?
  1. I have more free-time on my hands, due to the simple fact that I don't go to school and I don't work that much, currently. Even when I do start working more, I'll still have the advantage of not going to school.
  2. I seem to be able to draw the comics faster than Kraven can with his busy schedule.
  3. Krys' computer has taken a turn for the worse and she's currently pitching her parents to get her a new laptop. Until she does, photoshop is not an option for her. Thus, I have to photoshop the comics, anyway.
So, the overall goal of this plan is for me to draw the next few MONTHS worth of comics, in the next couple of WEEKS, drawing one every couple of days. I already have a few ideas for the next few comics and how I plan to draw them. This will hopefully get us way ahead of schedule. If we get far enough ahead of schedule, we may begin putting comics up twice a week, instead of once a week.

Nothing is concrete yet, though. I just wanted to keep you guys updated on GH topics, and that's definitely a big one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.