Has any one ever -rep TH?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
When you have the power to delete neg rep you use it. If you leave it - it just reminds you and pisses you off again every time you look at your User CP.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
When you have the power to delete neg rep you use it. If you leave it - it just reminds you and pisses you off again every time you look at your User CP.

If you could control the rep, who wouldn't do that ^^

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I have -repped him to show disdain. I know he keeps his rep high. I knew he'd delete it. I just wanted to tell him that I didn't like something he did.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I believe I saw something funny a while ago... Some guy who said: Any off-topic comments in my thread are going to be -rep'd!

Fact is, the thread was about a WEU error, and he didn't want people to discuss the WEU itself (and its downsides as well as its upsides) but his errors, discuss his problem and how to solve it.

AceHart came in, explained a few things and fix his problem and stuff while explaining to him why he shouldn't use WEU in that case.

And the guy -rep'd him with the "enforces WE vs WEU discussion" comment... :p Well, at least it said something like that.

It was... especially funny. In fact, Ace solved his problem if I recall correctly ;)

-----

But I'm getting off-topic!

I never got a -rep from TH nor did I see anyone -rep'ing him!

Thats pretty funny..

Tonks

Reaction score
I did -rep TH in like, my first week here. I didn't like that he wasn't helpful enough when he responded to someone, I think. :p

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I haven't been =Repped yet, though I don't recall -repping anyone either ^.^, It must feel bad to be -repped when you are the site owner, and joined this forum in 2000? Yes, join date is 2000, I'd expect to feel like everyone knows me to well to get me -repped, yet there are always those small little people who... >...<
Anyways gratz on your 9000th post o_O

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
That's like saying "it must feel bad to be rained on".

When you're an admin, -rep is like a single raindrop: it takes minimal effort to get rid of it, and once it's gone, it doesn't bother you ever again.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Negative rep only matters if you are in red becuase then people are more likely to negative rep you. "Oh look! He can't negative rep me back! lolz I should get him!"

And i quite enjoy the rain ^.^

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> When you're an admin, -rep is like a single raindrop: it takes minimal effort to get rid of it, and once it's gone, it doesn't bother you ever again.

Succinct, to the point, and, quite correct. Also, it's pretty much only those with a very small amount of rep that would do that.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oo I wish I could delete -rep. Most of mine were early on when I was a noob. But now I just get -rep for dumb reasons.
Code:
[url=http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=485989#post485989]Magicarp use splash...[/url]  	July 15th, 2007 05:18 PM  	_______  	confuser nooblet lolz lmao

Zakyath

Reaction score
I've been -repped by admins 5 times. I think. I'm pretty amazed it's only 5. I've had some hard times with the rules, if I put it that way...

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I think any member thats been here for atleast a month would know...
DON'T MAKE AN ADMIN MAD!!! But anyway
-repping and admin is wasted effort they can just delete it

Now I have +Rep staff members before just to send them a funny comment

Rep Comment to Thehelper
I copyrighted your username so its mine MUHAHAHAHA :D

That was a +rep as well

Reaction score
>We all make mistakes or have bad days
Nope, I haven't gotten any "negative"-"neg rep". Seth took care of em' pretty fine :p, he said that they were no acceptable -reppings <3

I'm gonna test to -rep every admin around here. I think I find a surprise from my User CP next time I come here :D

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Hey, repping is just another feature that this forum, and the Helper gave us, why first, Abuse it, and second, not use it correctly, if he wants, he can just take it away, swoosh.

Reaction score
You can't call me noob smith =), look my join date! Only difference there is that I was inactive for a long time.. I can't remember why, maybe because of lotl :rolleyes:

Reputation won't be turned off cause few people abuse it :p, no in hell. I suppose AceHart is the only possible one who would like to do it :rolleyes:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> I'm gonna test to -rep every admin around here. I think I find a surprise from my User CP next time I come here
You're quite the optimist thinking you would be able to come here after doing that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.