Has any one ever -rep TH?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Reputation won't be turned off cause few people abuse it , no in hell. I suppose AceHart is the only possible one who would like to do it
That's what you think, but when you wake up and find that you cant +rep anyone and your rep is at 0, I wouldn't be talking, im just saying he can do w/e he wished, its all up yo you, so remember kids, only you can prevent forest fire ^.^ :p

Reaction score
Some threads just want to stay (until it gets locked).

>You're quite the optimist thinking you would be able to come here after doing that.
Exactly.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
You know what the easiest way to stop someone from abusing rep is?

Manually set their rep to a negative number. :p

Reaction score
I would like to have much red rep bars, as SD_Ryoko has (
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
), without being banned of course.

>Manually set their rep to a negative number.
5 dark reds and one light red here, please!

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I would like to have much red rep bars, as SD_Ryoko has (
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
), without being banned of course.

>Manually set their rep to a negative number.
5 dark reds and one light red here, please!

This is exactly what I asked SFilip for just now...it's not gonna happen :(

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I remember seth quadruple posting and me commenting about it. Then he -repped me for being off topic. :O

Dimaspy

Reaction score
There's a few things you have to do in every community, one of them is pissing off the owner :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Lol, I imagine noobs -rep an admin, and the closing their browser and giggling nervously while telling their little brother who can't talk... lol

Reaction score
When I first came here I thought that ryoko was the owner :p.. Didn't see The Helper much around here that time.. :rolleyes:

>I imagine noobs -rep an admin
Even noobs won't -rep admins, if they haven't done something wrong.. too wrong :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> I thought that ryoko was the owner
Same here...
Afterwards I thought it was Seth.
Then AceHart.
And finally I figured there is a member with the same name as the site itself... :)

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
To respond to something that arose a long time ago in this thread. I have only be -repped once. That damn red box hunts me. It was over a matter of opinion, really, so I find it to be a very stupid reason to be -repped.

Anyways. I've never -repped an Admin. I'm much to scared. They got lots of the green stuff. Green stuff = power. So they have lots of power.

(Yeah, just use a stupid mathematical problem to find out administrators have power when anyone knows, if they have been on a forum before, that admins are the bosses.)

I think The Helper is a little to humble. He seems to get frustrated when weird little kids call him God or something higher than human. I'd be like yeah, yeah, I'm one of those. Bow down. :)

Wait. I think everything I put in this post was off topic.

Reaction score
What the ducking duck?! I just noticed that I came here before SFilip :eek: !

Just came to my mind as people were talking about Ryoko.. when did he leave? I didn't see him around here after I came back.. Just was wondering.. :p

>Wait. I think everything I put in this post was off topic.
Doesn't matter.. This thread is going to be closed as soon as Ace sets his eyes on this..

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I can't be bothered to give an admin -rep. They'd just delete it. It's like chucking pebbles into a well; you never fill it up. Not in a long time, anyway. :p

Once, I got this -rep saying "wow, thnx 4 the help. U r ub3r1337" or something like that. Then suddenly, the next day, it disappeared. (maybe it was my imagination).

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> when did he leave?
When Silkroad Forums got popular I guess. He got WoW afterwards so...

> it disappeared
The_Eye_Of_Sauro.jpg

Teh mighty eye of The Helper sees all.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I have only be -repped once. That damn red box hunts me. It was over a matter of opinion, really, so I find it to be a very stupid reason to be -repped.

Exact same scenario with me.

I read somewhere in the DotA template that Ryoko posted something like "You are not authorized to attack me. You do realize I own this site, right?" I thought Ryoko owned it too.

And then I saw The Helper, I thought it was a joke but the Reputation made it look professional :D and as such I don't know what Ryoko was talking about.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.