Have you ever been beaten by an AI(computer) Player?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Hah, even with my imbalanced hero my AI can still get the best of me.

How many human players do you know who can Impale you, unburrow their Carrion Beetles, and move them simultaneously in a pentagonal shape around you, thereby blocking your escape?

My Warden also has perfected the Blink--->Shadow Strike you poor fool--->Fan of Knives--->Sick those god-awful Spirits of Vengeance on you--->Blink back to safety, and I have to say whoever designed the 1 second cooldown and 10 mana manacost on Blink didn't intend for this to be used anywhere else.

I can't say the same for my allied Alchemist, who spends most of his time sitting next to their 5-seconds-pwns-all Barracks, running back about a 150 range and autoattacking, running back 150 range and autoattacking. A vicious cycle. My Shadow Hunter also refuses to cast Big Bad Voodoo, it got to the point where I threw in a "-bbv" command which works one out of every two times I use it, and lasts about 3 seconds before it's time to throw down another Serpent Ward or cast Healing Wave.

However, it is much easier to predict what the AI will do if you've made it. I am human; hear me roar!

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
So once you play the map a few times you can beat the AI?
No not really... I've seen people play it alot and never get close to an ultimate item. The AI gets all of the ult items in like 5 or so minutes though.

Caedin88

Reaction score
My Warden also has perfected the Blink--->Shadow Strike you poor fool--->Fan of Knives--->Sick those god-awful Spirits of Vengeance on you--->Blink back to safety, and I have to say whoever designed the 1 second cooldown and 10 mana manacost on Blink didn't intend for this to be used anywhere else.

If this doesn't kill the enemy then you have just wasted all of your mana :D

But more than just Micro ability, humans have the ability to use judgement on when to use abilities, if you know what triggers the computer to start these cycles they can be easisly countered...

For example if the computer says a hero is below 40% health then unleash all your spells in rapid succession then you can prepare for this and buy a small invulnerability pot, and a lesser healing for a few hundred gold and make them burn all there mana, while you still have all your shit to blow on them. Also computers are able to attack decently but try making an AI that will counter what you throw at it, for example if the AI bought the invulnerability pot and used it at the right time to negate your spells / ult then THAT would be impressive.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Ya, you say that now. but just wait till you vs my AI. After this AI contest.
You may not be singing the same tone. :)

Hmm, I dont know if its fair if you get to vs the same ai alot of times to figure them out.
thats like knowing there start. and that sorta makes it alot easyer to bet.

But thats ok,ill try to teach my Ai to be ready for people who try to do that. :)
(I hoping to get it to be able to pass people ranked 1000 or better on 1v1)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
When i played battle tanks, it was me with 2 other players vs a player and 2 other AI, i was killing the playr while my 2 friends were feeding the AI's and the when the other player left, we were beaten by 2 AI vs us...

I was terribly mad but atleast i won all the wards at the end of the game :p

Yeah AI are like umans, strong or noobs, depends how they r set in their brains!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.