Help me with combing items.

nnieheayp

Reaction score
I made a system for owner system, i used item custom value. Now, i want to combine mine items. They are same item custom value. Please someone help me, i really need this.

Dest

Reaction score
So, let me make this straight: You want to make recipes and combine them when acquired?

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
unit aquires item, check if the item is the custom value of that unit and if the player has the other items required for the recipe, then join them together. To make this even simpler, you could simply have 2 of each item, one normal and one muted, then do the normal recipe system.

nnieheayp

Reaction score
unit aquires item, check if the item is the custom value of that unit and if the player has the other items required for the recipe, then join them together. To make this even simpler, you could simply have 2 of each item, one normal and one muted, then do the normal recipe system.
I want to combine more than 2 items.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
exactly, this would work for that. Say you wanted to combine a sword a spear and a dagger. You have two dagger items: 'Dagger' and 'Dagger (Muted)'
You have two Sword items: 'Sword' an '(Sword Muted)'
and, you have two sheild items: 'Sheild' and 'Sheild (Muted)'

Now, you do your custom value, checking if the custom value of a certain item is the same as that of the aquiring unit and, if not, replace the item with a 'muted' item with the same custom value and, when the 'muted' item is dropped, replace it with the normal item with the same custom value as the dropped item. Then, just do the normal recipe system:

Event: Unit aquires an item
Conditions: Unit has (Sword)
Unit has (Sheild)
Unit has (Dagger)
Actions:
Remove (Dagger) from Unit
Remove (Sword) from Unit
Remove (Sheild) from unit
Create (Recipe result) for unit
Set custom value of (Last Created item) to (Custom value of (Unit))

nnieheayp

Reaction score
exactly, this would work for that. Say you wanted to combine a sword a spear and a dagger. You have two dagger items: 'Dagger' and 'Dagger (Muted)'
You have two Sword items: 'Sword' an '(Sword Muted)'
and, you have two sheild items: 'Sheild' and 'Sheild (Muted)'

Now, you do your custom value, checking if the custom value of a certain item is the same as that of the aquiring unit and, if not, replace the item with a 'muted' item with the same custom value and, when the 'muted' item is dropped, replace it with the normal item with the same custom value as the dropped item. Then, just do the normal recipe system:

Event: Unit aquires an item
Conditions: Unit has (Sword)
Unit has (Sheild)
Unit has (Dagger)
Actions:
Remove (Dagger) from Unit
Remove (Sword) from Unit
Remove (Sheild) from unit
Create (Recipe result) for unit
Set custom value of (Last Created item) to (Custom value of (Unit))
Thz, +rep

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
This is a little old but this will make it to where you dont have to make 5 items just so 1 item can have 5 levels, it also enabled you to upgrade item ability levels.

Upgradeable Items

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.