Help me with my RPG - i will give u credit

Rommel

Reaction score
Yes...I am making the RPG Neverwinter Nights chap1...Thanks my friends, i will give u credit once my map is finished...Now is another problem...
-If i want to dismiss my henchman, i still have no idea to do that...maybe click him and a dialoge prompt out????
-I want all transfer all EXP from my Henchman to my Hero (in this case he is owned by an allied player)

-I have just finished many "feat" ability, mainly passive ones....Do u know anyway to give about 4-6 feat to my hero?
-I am thinking of this way.
+If the hero is level up, there will be an option that the player press ESC and many dialoges prompt out, which make u be able to choose one of them,,, then the feat will be added to a "spell book", this spell book will hold all of ur feats...But im a GUI maker so this is rather hard, do u know any way to do this?...Also, if i have a spell book full of passive abilities and make the spell book a unit ability, then gvesit to my hero...the question is...All this passvie ability will affect the hero?????

+Above is my ideas,...but if u can help me out with triggers, i will really appreciate that.///thanlks...

-I have found that there is a very attractive look in wc3 like this, do u know how to have it???
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...u/Tooltips.gif

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Code:
-I want all transfer all EXP from my Henchman to my Hero (in this case he is owned by an allied player)

maybe, every time a unit dies, set a variable = his exp, then set the henchman exp to 0 and set your hero xp to Hero Xp + Variable.

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.