help w/ cinematic

W

Wilson

Like this

I could'nt b botherd reading the ohter replies so i dont know if u got the cinamatic thing going but try something like your first action is
Action - Wait 0.0 seconds
And for the time one do
Event - Every #.# seconds of the game
Conditon - (If you need one.)
Action - Unit create # of (the unit) for player (player) at centre of (place)
GL

Scam_ent

Reaction score
Making a cinematic (one NOT using the game engine) up to Blizzard's standard is really fairly easy.
You simply need the latest version of Maya or 3DStudioMax, about 25 years of experience, a team of 15 or so animators, about 40 computers
with roughly 5gb of processing power each and 2 gig of ram, a mouse, and a keyboard! No worries :D

Honestly, Blizzard makes the best cinematics. Ever. And I mean ever. I honestly think they could outdo Shrek... Go download the World of Warcraft cinematic trailer... PHWOAR...

But hey, don't let me put u off... :p ;)

- ][ocus

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
The two can't be compared. Shrek had intentionally cartoony graphics :D

Scam_ent

Reaction score
True, but that doesn't make them bad. They were still incredibly realistic. Look at the water and mud in Shrek. I mean, the characters had fingerprints for crying out loud... some people have far too much time on their hands...

- ][ocus

W

Wilson

Sherk

Sherk the movie was made by a New Zealander, go NZ -=New Zealand=- im from there yay!!!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scam_ent
True, but that doesn't make them bad. They were still incredibly realistic. Look at the water and mud in Shrek. I mean, the characters had fingerprints for crying out loud... some people have far too much time on their hands...

- ][ocus

Didn't say it did :)

W

Wilson

NZ'S NOT BAD!!!

Ure re. seems like u think that stuff from NZ is bad, NO NO NO its not, i said made from a NZ'er YAY! not OMG! made by a NZ'er it sux!!!, im from NZ, y would i dis it???

W

Wilson

Sherk

Kinda, im not sure if it was acknowlede as a NZ film, but i was made by a NZ'er

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.