HELP with FPS lag

oorosco

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if someone could tell me WHY (reasons) i would lag through period fps on HoN, i have a g71gx ASUS laptop

Its graphics card is a NVidea gtx260m

I used to play hon on this comp ALL the time with no lag on its highest settings now after getting it returned from the manufacturer for its warranty repair ( i had issues with the computer) it has been lagging on the game for some reason i cannot determine.

I've updated my windows 7 to the newest possible

I've checked to see if there's an update for my Graphics card

I don't know what else to do, help! Thanks.

staind25

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
What changes did the manufacturer make to it? It's very curious that it starts having performance issues after it gets returned from the manufacturer...

Is it possibly overheating, since we're in the hotter part of the summer for a lot of people?

oorosco

Reaction score
They didn't change out any of the parts just replaced to the best of my knowledge:
they replaced the
LCD
FAN
CPU
BATTERY
ADAPTER
Something else that didn't really have a label. :(

I know for sure i have the same CPU, Graphics card, RAM as i did before hand Spec wise.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I know for sure i have the same CPU

You say that and yet you mention the CPU in the list of things that have been changed. Which is it?

Have you reinstalled the game? If yes, are you sure that you have the same exact settings as you had before?

Have there been any updates to the game lately? There was one update for HoN that made it so that I could not play the game on my computer, it was during the beta stage though but one can never be to certain.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.