Help with Towers

Draganizer

Reaction score
Im trying to make a tower but want my custom model to face a certain way. The hold cntrl and move with left click isnt working so Im going to try make a Unit act like a Tower but how do you make a unit unable to move but still able to attack?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
hold cntrl and move with left click
??
have you tried unchecking the is structure,
selecting the unit > Unit Properties > General > Facing(deg)
then check the is structure?

Draganizer

Reaction score
hold cntrl and move with left click
??
have you tried unchecking the is structure,
selecting the unit > Unit Properties > General > Facing(deg)
then check the is structure?

The tower doesnt have that. i know how to change a unit's direction but if i make a tower out of a unit how would i make the unit stay in one area while able to attack?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
The tower doesnt have that. i know how to change a unit's direction but if i make a tower out of a unit how would i make the unit stay in one area while able to attack?
not sure if you missed the point, but unchecking the 'is a building' in the object editor makes the building temporarily a unit. you can then change the facing angle as a normal unit.

Draganizer

Reaction score
not sure if you missed the point, but unchecking the 'is a building' in the object editor makes the building temporarily a unit. you can then change the facing angle as a normal unit.

ah ok thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.