anyways,

these are the format of my skills,

1st skill: single target
2nd skill: passive
3rd skill: AoE
Ultimate: Anything! :D

------ These are my UNFINISHED Heroes: :thup:

Name: Greed
kind of abilities: something about Greed and Money?
Abilities: Transmute/Steal Money(1st skill), Greed Aura(passive, 2nd skill), please help with this hero.. :confused:

------ Well these are my FINISHED Heroes. :)

Name: Wrath
Abilities: Anger Strike, Cleaving Wrath, Anger Nova & Wrath of a God
Default Ability: Dark Strike

Name: Lust
Abilities: Love Beam, Lust Aura, Lustful Finger & Corrupting Minds
Default Ability: Bloodlust

Name: Pride
Abilities: Dash, Pride Aura, Prideful Slash, Death Denial
Default Ability: Arrogance

Name: Gluttony
Abilities: Eat Flesh, Hard Skin, Jump and Smash, Puke Corpses
Default Ability: Eat Corpse

------ Help with Hero Ideas.. :D

Name: Sloth
Model: (must still find.. :banghead:)
Abilities: I think i must base it on SLOTH from FMA: Brotherhood, which his power was speed.. O_O

Name: Envy
Model: (must still find.. :banghead:)
Abilities: hmmm, i think abilities that makes Envy have them too, i have thought of one Ability only though "Clone Skill"..

that's it I think? any help would be appreciated, and +rep :thup: to anyone who helps :D

THANKS!!

Jenard

Reaction score
Sloth: Blink? :)

Gluttony: Passive skill that enhance the use of potions, healing items or something like that?:D
Passive skill that when Gluttony killed a unit it heals it self. Use a Incinerate as base skill. Just use the exploding effect on it to give a devour effect so that there will be no corpse and use a trigger to heal your hero.
Active skill, Devour? :D

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
About greed (Single target), make Leech ability (mana steal, HP steal). First lv it steals mana, on second level it steals mana and continues with HP steal (make drain numbers huge so it would quickly reach to HP leech). At level 3 or max level it leeches both at same time. It converts leeched mana or HP point to additional damage. Passive ability is connected with leech ability. It removes additional damage bonus after X attacks. Max level would be with one blow all leeched damage is done ot enemy unit. Example would be you have leeched 350 bonus damage and with new attack does that additional 350 damage to that enemy who got hit.
When that passive would be lower level bonus damage would be divided to many attacks like with 3 attacks does total of 350 bonus damage.

soulmaka

Reaction score
Sloth: Blink? :)

Gluttony: Passive skill that enhance the use of potions, healing items or something like that?:D
Passive skill that when Gluttony killed a unit it heals it self. Use a Incinerate as base skill. Just use the exploding effect on it to give a devour effect so that there will be no corpse and use a trigger to heal your hero.
Active skill, Devour? :D

haha, I've been thinking of that ability for gluttony lately, and your idea is one of my created skills :D thanks..

but your sloth ability, xDD.. anyways, thanks.. :D

About greed (Single target), make Leech ability (mana steal, HP steal). First lv it steals mana, on second level it steals mana and continues with HP steal (make drain numbers huge so it would quickly reach to HP leech). At level 3 or max level it leeches both at same time. It converts leeched mana or HP point to additional damage. Passive ability is connected with leech ability. It removes additional damage bonus after X attacks. Max level would be with one blow all leeched damage is done ot enemy unit. Example would be you have leeched 350 bonus damage and with new attack does that additional 350 damage to that enemy who got hit.
When that passive would be lower level bonus damage would be divided to many attacks like with 3 attacks does total of 350 bonus damage.

hmmm... that seems complicated, but you've got a nice ability there! :D thanks for the Idea.. :) one question, what is the based abilty here? hmmm?? xD

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have a couple of ideas for the Pride hero, although its a hard one..

Arrogance - Cast on friend OR foe! Target gets heavy evasion and spell damage reduction for 10 seconds, but takes heavy DPS during that time! With levels, decrease DPS dealt when cast on allies and increase DPS dealt when cast on enemies.
Smugstorm - AoE, is cast and then lasts for 8 seconds. Deals minor DPS to all units (including allies). Also, all enemy units in the AoE gets the Smug buff and have a % to miss attacks! The buff lasts 4 seconds after leaving the storm. Damage slightly increases with levels and miss % greatly increases with levels (maybe buff duration as well).
Death Denial - Pride can make you refuse sentences and punishments, and the ultimate pride is when you dare to even refuse death. This ability works exactly like Reincarnation, only that you have a Smug buff (miss chance) equal to the highest level of Smugstorm for 10 seconds upon revival.

soulmaka

Reaction score
I have a couple of ideas for the Pride hero, although its a hard one..

Arrogance - Cast on friend OR foe! Target gets heavy evasion and spell damage reduction for 10 seconds, but takes heavy DPS during that time! With levels, decrease DPS dealt when cast on allies and increase DPS dealt when cast on enemies.
Smugstorm - AoE, is cast and then lasts for 8 seconds. Deals minor DPS to all units (including allies). Also, all enemy units in the AoE gets the Smug buff and have a % to miss attacks! The buff lasts 4 seconds after leaving the storm. Damage slightly increases with levels and miss % greatly increases with levels (maybe buff duration as well).
Death Denial - Pride can make you refuse sentences and punishments, and the ultimate pride is when you dare to even refuse death. This ability works exactly like Reincarnation, only that you have a Smug buff (miss chance) equal to the highest level of Smugstorm for 10 seconds upon revival.

thnx!! i chose Death Denial and Arrogance! :D but arrogance is a default ability of Pride.. :) thnx btw.. +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.