Previews:
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg
This model is a complete hero model, and has everything a hero model needs all the animations, attachment points, icons, portrait...

Animations: (all made from scratch)
Stand, Stand first, Stand Second, Stand Third, Walk, Stand Ready, Attack, Death, Dissapate, Spell channel, Spell.

Attachment points:
weapon, left hand, right hand, left foot, right foot, overhead, origin, chest, head, first sprite, second sprite, third sprite.
(sprite refers to the orbs)

If you find anything wrong with the model or have a suggestion for a change with anything in the model including animations plz let me know
IMPORTATION:
>The easiest way to preview this model and import it into your map is to download the test map I made attached below. The readme is in the trigger comments.

>OR you could download the .zip and read the readme in there.

ICONS
I dont know if the v1.2 has icons with it or not, but if you want good icons then use these. .BLPs are provided seprate from the model below.
icon-1.jpg
icon2.jpg

Attachments

• DarkKael Model.w3x
    346.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • DarkKael.zip
    277.1 KB · Views: 974
  • BTNDarkKael.blp
    9.8 KB · Views: 594
  • DISBTNDarkKael.blp
    7.5 KB · Views: 553

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
well i dont have any use of a 'dark' evil model right now so i wont dl it yet. BUT seeing the screenshots alone it looks very interesting and unique. I like the cool sword and cape as well as the screenshot of the death animation, i dont think ive seen a death anim like that, very nice job. Im not sure about the floating orbs tho. Anyways ill remember to bookmark this incase i need it =D Once agn GJ

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
This actually look kinda sexy ^^
I have a few questions about how you Model:
- How did you manage to make custom animations?
- What Programm do you use? I realy would like to get my Hands on 3dsMax 4 or 5, but I just don't see that happening this Year...
- If you use Oinkerwinkles, or Magos, would you mind explaining how to make custom animations? (How to animate stuff, and how to assign the movement of the bones to each of the meshes)

Definatly get a +Rep from me.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
This actually look kinda sexy ^^
I have a few questions about how you Model:
- How did you manage to make custom animations?
- What Programm do you use? I realy would like to get my Hands on 3dsMax 4 or 5, but I just don't see that happening this Year...
- If you use Oinkerwinkles, or Magos, would you mind explaining how to make custom animations? (How to animate stuff, and how to assign the movement of the bones to each of the meshes)

Definatly get a +Rep from me.

To tell you that I would have to write a 10 page essay. I can't tell you how to animate..Its just to much. Ok just look at the tutorials for 3DSmax5 on animation www.hiveworkshop.com www.wc3campaigns.net;)

Here's the Hiveworkshop post on this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3980/

Update V1.1
The animations were sucky so I made them better.
especially the "Walk" anim its much better now.:D
Also removed some particle emitters on the orbs that werent needed.

Updated the test map too and removed the "Sphere" ability from the Kael. The sphere ability was making the green orbs mixed in with the ones I made, so If you want a mixture of green and blue flames then give him the sphere ability.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
The attack animation looks a bit wired how it's stabbing it lol but other wise it's really cool

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Yea, I just seen that you added it awhile ago. I was about to PM you but didnt.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Update V1.2

Fixed the attack animation. Should be the same quality as the others now.
I think this is the last update. Cause everythings fixed. :)

I see there's a model section now..Yay! Finally.

joaoac

Reaction score
GREAT!!!! Good Job!

loved the fact that you send a map complete with the unit for tests.
better than only an archive with the model.

With a little more job, you can transform it into a Sephiroth model.
Only making a samurai blade (maybe bladermaster´s), adding a white long hair and changing clothes to dark.

=)

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I've made icons to go with this.
icon-1.jpg
icon2.jpg

I do not know if the original has icons in it or not. But if you want good icons then use these. I'll provide the .blp of these up top^.

131ackout

OOH PRETTY.

Can you make 2 icons like that but two different hair color. I want it red and blue

for my project.

Yep, it's very pretty.

Like my avatar. :D

guitar89

Reaction score
It's nice on the outside, nice job. But i feel that the attack animation is abit too gentle for a warcraft model(it's attack is too gentle,like swinging weapon, not choping or slicing) . Hope you can edit it. by the way, you didn't put the path of the DarkKael.blp in readme, but i correct the path now. But it don't have camera below warcraft wen i use.

S

ss_mendel

WOW DAMN I DLED IT LOL :thup::thup::thup::thup:

IM UNLEASHING THE CAPSLOCK

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.