Spellpack Hero: Emden-Hydrogen Chemist

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is my second spell pack. I hope you enjoy it. Ill Have screen shots this weekend I dont have my java updated so i cant see the pictures but i will have them soon.

Plez try it out frist. Play it let me know what you think.
Emden-Hydrogen Chemist

Hydro Pumples-Emden selects a spot in the ground then burst energy of water from his feet though the ground into the air. Any unit around the area will be caught with random damage. Damage random from 1-340 damage.
Cool down decrease each level.
Cooldown30/27/25/24/20 Seconds.
Code:
Hydro Pumples
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Hydro Pumples 
    Actions
        Set UnitGroup[1] = (Units within 560.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Triggering player)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup[1] and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set L = (Position of (Picked unit))
                Unit - Create 1 Water Elemental (Level 3) for (Player(16)) at L facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Explode (Last created unit)
                Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Random real number between 1.00 and 340.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at L using Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath.mdl
                Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                Wait 0.70 seconds
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_L)
hydropumplesmk9.png

Evaporation- Evaporates into the ground in small cracks giving a chance to evade dramatically. Also during this time, you can walk though anything Drains health over time.
Evade by 6%
Evade by 15%
Evade by 23%
Evade by 27%
Evade by 30%
evaporationws7.png

Code:
Evaporation
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Evaporation 
    Actions
        Set HF_Caster[0] = (Triggering unit)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Evaporation Refor(m)  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 0
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Turn collision for (Triggering unit) Off
                Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s vertex coloring to (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 60.00% transparency
                Unit - Add Evaporation Evade  to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add Evaporation Refor(m)  to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Set level of Evaporation Evade  for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Evaporation  for (Triggering unit))
                Trigger - Turn on Evaportation Health Lost <gen>
            Else - Actions
                Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text:                    ...
                Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop

Redrown- Each time Emden cast any kind of spell. There is a chance that some of his body’s water will wash off and hit the units around him. Dealing a random amount of damage from 1- 200 damage. AoE of 340.
Chance of wash off is 5%
Chance of wash off is 12%
Chance of wash off is 15%
Chance of wash off is 20%
Chance of wash off is 27%
Passive
Code:
Redrown
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Redrown  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 5
            Then - Actions
                Set UnitGroup[2] = (Units within 340.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Triggering player)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Mat
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup[2] and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 Water Elemental (Level 3) for (Player(16)) at L facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Random real number between 1.00 and 200.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at L using Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath.mdl
                        Wait 0.70 seconds
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at L using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Redrown  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 12
            Then - Actions
                Set UnitGroup[2] = (Units within 340.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Triggering player)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Mat
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Random real number between 1.00 and 200.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                        Wait 0.70 seconds
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at L using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Redrown  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 15
            Then - Actions
                    Loop - Actions
                        Wait 0.70 seconds
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Redrown  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 4
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 20
            Then - Actions
                    Loop - Actions
                        Wait 0.70 seconds
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Redrown  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 5
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 27
            Then - Actions
                    Loop - Actions
                        Wait 0.70 seconds
            Else - Actions

Hydrogenic Wall- Emden dissolves out of his form and completely slams water into the target unit and any other units in the area, over a couple hits. Each hit will deal a random amount of damage. After each damage attached it will also deal extra damage from attacking them. Emden is not attack able. Random damage is 1-400 damage.
Hits 3 units.
Hits 5 units.
Hits 8 units.
Hits 10 units.
130/120/100/90 Seconds.
Code:
Hydronic Wall
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Hydrogenic Wall 
    Actions
        Set o = (Triggering unit)
        Set t = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set tl = (Position of t)
        If ((Level of Hydrogenic Wall  for o) Equal to 1) then do (Set loops = 2) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Hydrogenic Wall  for o) Equal to 2) then do (Set loops = 4) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Hydrogenic Wall  for o) Equal to 3) then do (Set loops = 7) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Hydrogenic Wall  for o) Equal to 4) then do (Set loops = 9) else do (Do nothing)
        Trigger - Turn on Special Effects <gen>
        Unit - Make o Invulnerable
        Selection - Remove o from selection
        Unit - Move o instantly to tl
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_tl)
        Animation - Play o's attack animation
        Unit - Cause o to damage t, dealing (Random real number between 1.00 and 400.00) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of o using Abilities\Spells\Other\CrushingWave\CrushingWaveMissile.mdl
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to loops, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Wait 0.30 game-time seconds
                Set o_current_loc = (Position of o)
                Set EG[1] = (Units within 600.00 of o_current_loc matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of o)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A flying 
                Set EG[2] = (Random 1 units from EG[1])
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_o_current_loc)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Number of units in EG[1]) Greater than 0
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in EG[2] and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Set p = (Picked unit)
                                Set pl = (Position of p)
                                Selection - Remove o from selection
                                Unit - Move o instantly to pl
                                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_pl)
                                Animation - Play o's attack animation
                                Unit - Cause o to damage p, dealing (Random real number between 1.00 and 400.00) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
                                Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of o using Abilities\Spells\Other\CrushingWave\CrushingWaveMissile.mdl
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_EG[1])
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_EG[2])
                    Else - Actions
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_EG[1])
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_EG[2])
                        Selection - Add o to selection for (Owner of o)
                        Unit - Make o Vulnerable
        Selection - Add o to selection for (Owner of o)
        Unit - Make o Vulnerable
        Trigger - Turn off Special Effects <gen>
hydronicwallny8.png

I hope you guys enjoy this. Give me rep if you like tell me what i need to change. Or make better.

This is all in GUI.
And its MUI.
And im pretty sure its leakless. For the most part.

Attachments

• SpellPack(Fod Hero).w3x
    71.9 KB · Views: 273

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Might want to fix the ugly , codes that don't work on the forums.

Checking out atm, you should also post the code =D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Didin;t look thorugly , but I think you got leaks covered.

Evaporation its OK , very simple but lacks any effect [First time I casted diidn't even notice the effect]

Evaporation : I guess its unique?

Redrown : I never seemed to have noticed it trigger but was coded quite poorly here , as you can simply make 1 trigger to do it all using If/then/else instead of an actual condition.

Ultimate : = Omnilash

Also your spells are not MUI [The ones with no waits are tho]

worldofDeath

Reaction score
If you have a better final suggestion that would be nice as the one i have is based of omnieslash and its kinda lame. Im up for a good final. If you have any suggetions.

Might want to fix the ugly , codes that don't work on the forums.

Checking out atm, you should also post the code =D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Didin;t look thorugly , but I think you got leaks covered.

Evaporation its OK , very simple but lacks any effect [First time I casted diidn't even notice the effect]

Evaporation : I guess its unique?

Redrown : I never seemed to have noticed it trigger but was coded quite poorly here , as you can simply make 1 trigger to do it all using If/then/else instead of an actual condition.

Ultimate : = Omnilash

Also your spells are not MUI [The ones with no waits are tho]

Okay ill work on that and have a new one by saturday ill edit evaporation to give a cooler effect. Got any good idear for the final

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Hm, then post your code. Some people (like me) are too lazy to download, open, check, etc. :p

worldofDeath

Reaction score
okay i will tonight im on a school computer so i cant do it atm. But i will tonight. But plezz try it out.

I edited it take a look at it should be 100 percent done.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
nice enough looking spells, you could make the code for redrown alot shorter, just do 5 If/Then/Else function (that allows for only 1 then and 1 else function), and if level of ability = 1, then set Chance (integer var) = (your % chance), rather than repeating the same thing 5 times, it would be condensed into 1 unit group loop and 5 additional lines of code.

also, its intended to damage everyone whenever it procs, or does it have an individual % chance for each unit? just curious, i cant test since im waiting for my new laptop and stuck on my dads crappy one :p

worldofDeath

Reaction score
It has a chance to deal damage to all. The percent is the chance to do the damage. It selects all and deals random damage to all.

Thanks.!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.