Hero Ideas All Welcome

Evil Seal

Reaction score
Im in a drastic need of hero ideas XD for my map.
The tile set of the map is Ashenvale and the type is AoS(if interested) but you can give hero ideas of any theme, and i will be happy to make some heroes.
I would be very very very very very happy if you post a hero idea in this tread :)

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey im also working on a AoS map since 2 weeks ago and if u want we can have some game together on garena.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thunder God Of Olympia: Zeus

Main atrr: Int
Roles: nuke, carry
Attack: melee

Code:
First Skill: Thunder punch (P)

Zeus unleashes a great electric shock from his palms to the target. With every attack  shock becomes greater. Deals damage equal to x3 of his rage points. When attack succeeds, rage points count returns to zero.

1: 25% chance, 35 dmg, +2 rage (per attack).
2: 20% chance, 41 dmg, +3 rage.
3: 15% chance, 47 dmg, +4 rage.

Code:
Second Skill: Unnormal Fury (P)

Zeus increases his combat abilities with every rage point he has. Also his first ability now stuns enemy for 1 second.

1: +10 dmg, +12 as, +5% damage taken, +1 dmg, +2 as +1% damage taken per rage point.
2: +25 dmg, +21 as, +7% damage taken, +2 dmg, +3 as +0.5% damage taken per rage point.
3: +40 dmg, +30 as, +9% damage taken, +3 dmg, +4 as +0.25% damage taken per rage point.

Notes: damage refers to Zeus, so more rage he has more damage he takes.

Code:
Third Skill: Bolt of Thunder (A)

Zeus travels as fast a thunder does dealing damage to anyone in his path. (200 Radius)

1: Cast Range:1200 Damage:100 Rage:+10
2: Cast Range:1600 Damage:180 Rage:+15
3: Cast Range:2000 Damage:260 Rage:+20

Code:
Ultimate Skill: Wrath of Thunder

Zeus channels his sacred ability to judge his enemies. The more it lasts the more it damages.
(1800 radius, no cast range, 10% maxmana per second)
1: Damage taken:-50%, Immune to magic, 80 damage per second.(count even 0.03 sec difference)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.