Hero Ideas - Prodigy of Anubarak

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
He's basically just a carrion beetle model... I already have 2 spells. I need 1 more spell and an ultimate and I would like them to go well with his other 2 spells. They should also fit some sort of sand theme... His 2 current spells, one is just burrow, he burrows and does damage to units around him, he also becomes invisible *but you can see sand flying around wherever he's at*, and his other spell is whenever he casts a spell it emits a pulse slowing units around him. I need another regular spell, active, and preferably offensive, and an ultimate, which I'm ok with whatever you can think of on the ult.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
His ultimate could something like sandstorm. Perhaps he could activate it and it gives him a temporary aura that does damage and causes units affected by it to miss 50% of the time. That would be cool.

jak3u

Reaction score
Regular Skill:
Sand Swarm - Summons carrion beetles that you can control for a limited time.

Ultimate:
God of Sand - [Area of Effect] You can summon a massive sandstorm anywhere in the map. Units in the sandstorm will have reduced movement speed.

LOL, whenever you think of skills, make sure it's fair, it can't be like:

A one shot that doesn't miss and can be shot from anywhere in the map, and once one unit of the enemy gets killed, the rest of his team gets killed as well.

Or, just a button (skill) that whenever you press (activate), you get 9999999 gold & lumber and instantly kills all your enemies, and also has NO cooldown.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Ummm... I like the idea but I already have a hero with a spell like that haha... I have another sand hero in the map :p. And what is the significance of your "LOL..............." statement... I didn't really see how it related to anything.... No offense...

Zurtrogx

Reaction score
jak3u said:
a button (skill) that whenever you press (activate), you get 9999999 gold & lumber and instantly kills all your enemies, and also has NO cooldown.
What!? That's not a fair spell!? Geez... I've got heaps of those in my map... but only I can use them (I don't get the gold/lumber, and I only press Esc to use it) :D

Anyway, anyway...
The ultimate could be

Sandstorm
Global spell.
Causes the ENTIRE MAP to be covered in a Sandstorm for x seconds. While the sandstorm is active, the Hero gains +y% movement speed and +z% attack speed, and all enemy units will have a substantially reduced line of sight (a quarter of the normal line of sight).

Ooo, and to make it look really cool, make the Sandstorm slowly take over the map.
Example
When it is first used, only a small area around the Hero will be affected. But, at time goes by, the whole map is eventually effected (maybe after half of the duration, the whole map is affected).

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Mummy Rot
Ultimate
Enemy units in the target area recieve a curse that deals damage over time and slows attack and movement speed as their organs are magically destroyed. Units killed while afflicted by Mummy Rot are raised under the heros control (including enemy heros) for x seconds.

Scarab Swarm
A swarm of scarab beetles attacks a targeted enemy dealing damage over time, healing the hero, and provides sight to the targeted unit.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Sand Whirl (Ultimate, Target Point)

Creates a brutal maelstrom of sand that sucks units in. Once trapped, there is no escape while taking lots of damage.

[You could probably base it on this spell.]

Regular Abilities (you may only choose one):

Carcass Sandman
Creates a Sand Beetle from a corpse, that can Burrow and UnBurrow itself. The Sand Beetle's power, life and mana is dependent on the power of the target unit's corpse. As the skill grows in level, the Sand Beetle takes more and more of the corpse's power.

If the corpse targeted was an uber Mage that you recently killed, then the Sand Beetle might be close to uber, but not quite yet, since you only take at least 25% of the Mage's HP, Mana and Damage, but this percentage grows in level.

Speaking of Mana, the Sand Beetle has a Power Strike autocast ability w/c adds damage to his attacks.

Impaling Strike
(Only Works while Burrowed) The Prodigy shoots out three lines of impaling tendrils and spikes in a 120-degree arc, causing damage and stunning to enemies.

Raging Charge
The Prodigy charges towards a target unit fast like an angry bull. Using the Prodigy's massive horn (u said it was using Carrion Beetle model), the target unit is impaled and cannot move nor cast anything, simply can't do anything. Raging Charge deals plenty of initial damage and as the target unit is impaled, the victim takes X damage per second until the duration lasts, or when the Prodigy lets the target go. Oftentimes nobody can survive this brutal attack.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.