Spellpack Hero: Mogul Kahn

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
CSData, a personally made/modded one such as I use
HSAS
PUI may work for some of your needs as well

you have to ofcoures learn structs first, but well you are using New Gen, so not taking advantage of them is stupid

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
For the Culling Blade, wouldn't it be easier if you base the ability of Storm Bolt or something that deals 150/250/300 damage and remove the Unit Cause Damage part?
(reducing the amount of IFs in the code)

If the unit's life is higher than 300/450/625, just do nothing and the ability will deal the secondary damage.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i think he want it to be like dota's culling blade, dota's culling blade doesnt do mini stun

and when he used chain lightning for it, then there are some spells that will interact with this spell, like lets say a triggered reflect damage that reflects all damage, and doesnt reflect damage that are 100000 damage and above, and when he used chain lightning that deals 300 damage at level 3, then it will reflect 300 damage, even if the unit is instantly killed..get it?

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Ah, I see :)

> dota's culling blade doesnt do mini stun

It doesn't?
Damn, I'm getting old.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Destroying timers is bad practice, better recycle them. CSSafty would be good start or create your own GetTimer(), ReleaseTimer() functions. You could read Andrewgosu' s struct tutorial to get basic stuff. PUI and all others are for playing with structs. Still nice, that you took time and did these abilities.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Bumping this for old sake, going to remake it using NewGen so if you want to know when, it will be this week.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
i think counter helix, culling blade can be made in GUI and berserker's call is just a taunt right?

i think you didnt read the thread:
JASS:

If Berserker's Call were just a plain Taunt, units could be ordered again after getting Taunted.
Taunt just orders units to attack the caster (<- can be canceled by re-ordering the units)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.