Hero Spell Ideas

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Eh don't think this really goes to the Member's Projects since it's not a 'project', nor the JASS help. Anyways, I'm trying to work on my vJASS and map at the same time o_O As of now, I need some spell ideas for a "Warrior Priest" (Essentially a healer which utilizes melee combat to heal). All I currently have is an attack which deals 1.5x your strength and heals nearby units.

Any other ideas which would be easy-moderate difficulty to code and still useful are greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Mystic Shroud - Using his shroud the Priest protects a target unit, the unit receives 12/24/36/48% reduced damage and has a 12% chance to spread to nearby attacked allies. The effect is halved for each additional shroud.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Basically each time a unit is hit, it has a 12% chance to get a weakened shroud.

Dest

Reaction score
Holy Aura [Passive] - Gives Priest an aura that has % chance of restoring a nearby allied unit's 25% HP in 600 AoE range. Also the aura has % chance that will damage a random undead unit's HP by 15%.

Renendaru

Reaction score
@Cake: So rigged, just do 1% of their hp, that's still alot.

RodyisGod

Reaction score
Luck of a Priest:

It can be used on a enemy of friendly target.
This spell gives you a chance to heal/damage the target.

Like 58 % chance to heal, 42 % chance to damage a friendly if its used on a friendly.

And 58 % chance to damage, a enemy and 42 % to heal it

Every level of the spell the damage goes higher, and the % chance to the good thing is going higher.

=]

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
You know there is a sticked thread that has 200+ spell ideas for you

Lightstalker

Reaction score
I got a great idea for a spell which I will be using in my map. I haven't thought up of a cool name yet, but it's going to be a "holy orb" ability. Basically, it shoots an orb at a target location. The orb then shoots out rays of lights at nearby friendly units, healing them, and damaging enemy undead units hit by the orb's rays. After the orb's duration is over, it creates a wave of light, healing all nearby friendly units.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.