Hmmm...Would Anyone Offer To ----

freakincage

Reaction score
----Convert my Frozen Throne Map To Region Of Chaos?

Don't get me wrong, I respect Frozen Throne expansion but I don't like playing on it much and I love playing in the RoC community. I've been making maps for RoC for awhile but latly I have been getting these "urges" (hehe) to make my first map with full custom abilities/custom doddads and other materials from the expansion, however I really want to convert my map to RoC. Now yah most will simply say, well learn how to do it yourself or something like that. Well I just want to make one elite map for the RoC community, and then I will probably go back to my old style RoC maps. Now I havn't started this map but I have my idea and ready to go and all I'm asking is if someone could give me their email adress, could one day (it won't be months or years...the most maybe 2 months?) I send you my map and you convert it?

If so...I will give you much thanks and before sending the map for converting, I will add you to credits or whatever you want :p

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Its quite simple, Roc has very limited features, and anything that goes beyond what RoC has will make it a TFT map, the only way to convert it back is by remoing all these features, which would probably destroy your map entirely.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Actually, RoC and TFT have basically the same mapping abilities, besides art/gameplay constants/interface, and some units.

My friend has a program that converts TFT to RoC maps. First check your Map Properties for the reasons why it is TFT. List the reasons and I'll see what I can do.

freakincage

Reaction score
-.-'
Don't really know what you are saying. Yes RoC has very limited features but you can create a custom ability / turn your map offically into TFT / and then easily convert your map to RoC to play on RoC with other pure RoC players that can use that custom ability. However certain things can't be used. Because if what your saying is true then maps like Hero Line Wars RoC and |3ICES Maze Designer would be destroyed on the RoC community yet people play them everyday on the RoC community and those 2 maps are basically completly TFT :thup:

freakincage

Reaction score
Actually, RoC and TFT have basically the same mapping abilities, besides art/gameplay constants/interface, and some units.

My friend has a program that converts TFT to RoC maps. First check your Map Properties for the reasons why it is TFT. List the reasons and I'll see what I can do.

Sweet, thank you.
Well yah like I said before, I havn't really started the map becuase I would also think that I would get half way and stop it because I would have the small fear of it never being that fully complete map playable in RoC :eek:

But yah I know exactly what your talking about the map properties and stuff.

Sorry for double post. Didn't see other post until posting the first.

0.o
Any chance you can tell me what the program is that your friend uses and how easy is it? Like placing your map into something and it coming out RoC all of a sudden easy or what? ;p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.