Hmmm...

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Is it love ..?

Whenever I see her, I feel like, I am reborn, every time I see her. Whenever I squeeze her in my arms, is her little yelp not the cutest thing I have ever heard (and I don't find many things cute ever.). I cannot ever stop thinking about her. I want to be with her all the time.

What are your opinions on this? Elaborate please.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Could be; not being you I can't tell.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Hard for us to know. But once you think you're in love, you probably are. It sure sounds like you've been struck by it, though.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
A crush is more likely. Depends how long and how strong are your feelings. Then again, it is not exact science. :)

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Depends on how long you have known her and how well. It may just be a crush/lust. Do not speak it too soon.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Love is when you look at someone, at there aged face, and feel the same you did when you first met many many years ago.

--------

Nope.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
We can't know. It might be an illusion, you'll realise that in time, not from the beginning.

"Do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I want you? Are you the sweet creation of a lover's dream, or are you really as wonderful as you seem?"

Time will tell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.