How to make harvester collect only gold

TechHead

Reaction score
I'm trying to make my new harvester collect only gold from the gold mine, but not be able to collect lumber. How do I do this? I tried looking through all the natural abilities options and couldn't find anything :banghead:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Make a copy of the "Harvest Gold/Lumber" ability and set the fields for lumber all to 0.
Its all there in the ability.

TechHead

Reaction score
Make a copy of the "Harvest Gold/Lumber" ability and set the fields for lumber all to 0.
Its all there in the ability.

Thanks, I just noticed it's possible to edit abilities :). Another question, how do I make it so that if player is not playing, their character gets deleted? Or if a character is playing, creeps are made?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You can check whether a player is playing via triggers.

There are conditions for whether the player is in the game and if it is an actual "human" player or an AI controlled player slot.

TechHead

Reaction score
You can check whether a player is playing via triggers.

There are conditions for whether the player is in the game and if it is an actual "human" player or an AI controlled player slot.

How exactly would I do that? I set up a condition saying If Player (Blue) control = to none
In action:
Unit: Kill (whatever creeps I selected)
and it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Do I need an event?

Never mind, added Map Initialization to event and it worked :)

TechHead

Reaction score
Okay, so I had said it worked. And it did. However, when I added forces so that players 1-4 are allys, the trigger stopped working. How come?

Also, when sending out zombies to attack my towers I have my towers in this format:
lXXXXXXXl X = Wall
lOOOOOOl O = Attack tower
lXXXXXXXl l = doodad used for path

With the towers in the middle attacking the zombies, they don't attack the wall at all, just keep searching for a way to the tower (which there is none) to destroy them. What do I do to fix this?

Also, In the region "Zombie Spawner" where the zombies are created, a trigger makes all units in region "zombie spawner" to move-attack a region. Although when the wave is only 10 zombies, all 10 come. With 20, sometimes 5 or so stay behind. Why? And how to fix?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.