How to make Sven's (dota) Warcry skill?

MasterTrainer

Reaction score
I tried searching the Object Editor but I can't find an ability that increases movement speed and armor.

Please help.

P.S. Warcry is an instant spell, targets the caster and allied units around him, increasing his and their movement speed and armor.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Taken from the Forum Rules and Guidelines:

"Creating New Threads
  • DOTA SPELLS - Please keep in mind that not everyone plays DotA. If you are asking for help with a DotA ability, then please describe the ability itself rather than just stating the name of it and assuming that we know what it does."
I for an example have not played DOTA.
Anyway. You could use a combination of abilities to get both movement speed and armor in one go. Fx. Inner Fire (Armor) and Frenzy (Neutral) (Movement speed).

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
I guess I did. Acid Bomb can indeed increase/decrease movement speed and armor. :)

Then again, Warcry is an instant ability. A dummy casting method will do the trick.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Or have two hidden abilities. One that increases movement speed and one that increases armor. When the Warcry ability is used set the levels for the two abilities accordingly.
There are several ways of doing this :)

MasterTrainer

Reaction score
Wait... so if I want to increase the armor and movement speed via Acid Bomb, I set the values for the armor reduction and movement speed to a negative value?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Yea. You'll need to try out yourself. Acid Bomb can be quite tricky sometimes. If I'm not mistaken, the negative value for movement speed will increase the speed. Negative value for armor will give positive armor.

To use negative value, hold SHIFT + double click on the field you want to change. Then enter your negative number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.