How to make this ability MUI ?

Bankde

Reaction score
This ability will be MUI when there is cooldown of skill. But if there is no cooldown, the information in Hastable will be replace and it will not become MUI. Is there any idea ? Please not tell me to change (Key(Casting Unit)) to (Key(Unit of ability being cast)) because I want it to be able to stack.

Trigger:
  • Skill Rejuvenation
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Rejuvenation
    • Actions
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Target unit of ability being cast) as 0 of (Key (Casting unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable
      • Hashtable - Save ((Real((Intelligence of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))) / 10.00) as 1 of (Key (Casting unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable
      • Hashtable - Save 5.00 as 2 of (Key (Casting unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable
      • Set Spell_Reju_Check = (Spell_Reju_Check + 1)
      • Trigger - Turn on Skill Rejuvenation Effect <gen>
      • Unit Group - Add (Casting unit) to Spell_Reju_Group
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Objects\Spawnmodels\NightElf\EntBirthTarget\EntBirthTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

Trigger:
  • Skill Rejuvenation Effect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Spell_Reju_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Load 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Spell_Reju_Hastable) Greater than 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set life of (Load 0 of (Key (Picked unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable) to ((Life of (Load 0 of (Key (Picked unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable)) + (Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Spell_Reju_Hastable))
              • Hashtable - Save ((Load 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Spell_Reju_Hastable) - 0.10) as 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable
            • Else - Actions
              • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in Spell_Reju_Hastable
              • Set Spell_Reju_Check = (Spell_Reju_Check - 1)
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Spell_Reju_Group
      • If (Spell_Reju_Check Equal to 0) then do (Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)) else do (Do nothing)

Thank for all reply.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
well another way is to add the units to be healed in a stacked array since with hashtables it is more difficult to attach more than 1 of a type to a unit (esp damage/heal over time)
something like this might stack:

Trigger:
  • Rejuvenation
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set i = (i + 1)
      • Set Heal_Unit<i> = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set Heal_Amount<i> = 10.00
      • Set Heal_Duration<i> = 5.00
      • If (i Equal to 1) then do (Countdown Timer - Start Rejuvenation_Timer as a Repeating timer that will expire in 0.10 seconds) else do
    • </i></i></i>

Trigger:
  • Rejuvenation Effect
    • Events
      • Time - Rejuvenation_Timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer LoopIndex) from 1 to i, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of Heal_Unit[LoopIndex] to ((Life of Heal_Unit[LoopIndex]) + Heal_Amount[LoopIndex])
          • Set Heal_Duration[LoopIndex] = (Heal_Duration[LoopIndex] - 0.10)
            • If - Conditions
              • Heal_Duration[LoopIndex] Less than or equal to 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Heal_Amount[LoopIndex] = Heal_Amount<i>
              • Set Heal_Duration[LoopIndex] = Heal_Duration<i>
              • Set i = (i - 1)
              • Set LoopIndex = (LoopIndex - 1)
            • Else - Actions
        • If (i Equal to 0) then do (Countdown Timer - Pause Rejuvenation_Timer) else do</i></i>

the con to this is that you cant reference back the unit that is being healed over time, eg when the buff is removed. you can either then attach this index to the unit with a hashtable/ some unit index system or otherwise put conditions in the loop.
more info/explanation can be found here

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
What kingkingyyk3 means is that you should simply load the real value in the hashtable in a variable, then use an athematic formula to increase the amount and then save the variable in the hashtable again. Furthermore, you should still use (Target unit of ability being cast) over the triggering unit. For example:

Trigger:
  • Rejuvenation Cast
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Rejuvenation
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Real = (Load 0 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) from Hashtable)
      • Set Temp_Real = (Temp_Real + ((Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 0.10))
      • Hashtable - Save Temp_Real as 0 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) in Hashtable
      • Hashtable - Save 50 as 1 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) in Hashtable
      • Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to Rejuvenation_Group
      • Trigger - Turn on Rejuvenation Periodic &lt;gen&gt;
Trigger:
  • Rejuvenation Periodic
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in Rejuvenation_Group) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Rejuvenation_Group and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set Temp_Real = (Load 0 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Hashtable)
              • Set Temp_Integer = ((Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Hashtable) - 1)
              • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + Temp_Real)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (((Picked unit) is dead) Equal to True) or (Temp_Integer Equal to 0)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Rejuvenation_Group
                  • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in Hashtable
                • Else - Actions
                  • Hashtable - Save Temp_Integer as 1 of (Key (Target unit of ability being cast)) in Hashtable
        • Else - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.