How to make this Bear Form based ability fine?

nardretor

Reaction score
It's a bit complicated maybe for me only. I have a hero that has a bear form based ability. It doesnt transform to the alternate unit (it is a non hero unit). On the threads i searched, people said both units should have bear form. But the original unit is a hero and the ability is a hero ability, which means it cannot be put on the alternative unit.

One more thing. When I tested this ability, it didnt transform but the ability of the alternate unit is in the original unit but the abilities of the original is still there. They should have different abilities.

Please help. I dont know where the problem could be.

nardretor

Reaction score
Well... how about in triggers? Let's say.. a dummy ability... when it is casted, the unit version of bear form will be given to the original unit, then order original unit to cast bear form. you think it is a good idea? or not a good one?

nardretor

Reaction score
Do i have to answer that? ok.. i dont want that new form to level up and level up just like the original unit and... that's my spell idea ^_^

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, you can trigger it. When the unit casts the spell, remove the casting unit, and place the new unit.

nardretor

Reaction score
Oh well... it seems i should really be doing it with triggers. But.. thanks for your suggestion.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.