How to Revert Forum Theme to Old One

Status
Not open for further replies.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Okay I see this nice sleek new theme. Pretty awesome, though I miss the old theme, how do you revert it? Hiveworkshop has this theme changing selections at the bottom left.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You don't... it's not a new theme. It's a new vbulletin.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
The old theme is unavailable as it doesn't work with vB4. I do not believe we will be getting that old theme back, though the SC2 theme should be updated at some point and reinstated.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I really hope somebody out there does decide to make a VB classic theme, I can't be the only one that prefers the old look.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I really hope somebody out there does decide to make a VB classic theme, I can't be the only one that prefers the old look.

Your not. i liked the simple feel of the old one.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I miss the old one as well. The new theme doesn't seem to fit like the old one did :(

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
This theme sees to have a lot of wasted space. I'm thinking of adblocking those big thread status icons, for example...

If you use Firefox, I'd look into the AdBlock Plus and Stylish addons. They might be of some use.

[edit] Do you have a screenshot of the old forum? I'd like to have a color and layout reference.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
You don't... it's not a new theme. It's a new vbulletin.

The old theme is unavailable as it doesn't work with vB4. I do not believe we will be getting that old theme back, though the SC2 theme should be updated at some point and reinstated.

The theme is not fully done being customized, but yeah these two posts sum it up.
The VB3 Forum Designs do not have Compatibility with VB4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.