Hunter in the Night

tanchunhung

Reaction score
I'm now making Hunter in the Night

Code:
Hunter in the Night

The Night Stalker is at home at night, he attacks and moves more swiftly.

Level        Effects
  1         20% MS and 30% AS
  2         25% MS and 45% AS
  3         30% MS and 60% AS
  4         35% MS and 75% AS

At the daytime and nighttime, you can learn this skills, i dont know how to make it....
Anyone will help me ?

johnnymra

Reaction score
In my knowledge is very simple... You make a simple spell (aura) with no effects, that has 4 level and doesn't affect anyone. You give it to your hero and of course this will be the ability the hero learns. Then you make another spell that is made from endurance aura and gives your specified MS/AS. You make a trigger, when the time in game becomes 18 (night) the hero will be given this second aura and it will be set to the level of his other aura (the level of the learned ability). Another trigger would be that the time becomes 6 (day) and the aura he was added during the night will be removed. Yet there is a problem because there are a few more triggers to do in order to make sure if he learns another level of the ability during the night, the added aura will be leveled up as well... the only problem is that i don't know for sure how to make it so the aura is added at night won't have an icon, i think is by making the aura from the Endurance Aura (item) ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.