I can't set Custom Game Interface

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Everytime I try to change the Game Interface, it always reverts to default after I save the map. Which is very weird. I try to "Save As.." and delete the former map, but still, it won't work. So any ideas?

Sjaakje

Reaction score
Are you sure you've ticked the Allow Custom Values when you open the Game Interface window?

Also, what editor are you using?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Yes, I did of course tick the box. When I save it, and open it again, it still is ticked in the box, but all custom interface that is set is returned default.

World Editor with EGUI

Anyway, I have other maps which I can edit custom interface, and it doesn't revert to default.

Crazianhax

Reaction score
Im having the same problem with my map :(. Tired everything... Could it be just problems with latest patch?

Crazianhax

Reaction score
Normally i just hit enter. Ive tried purposefully clicking on the 'Ok' button already and tested it again but still get the same result.:confused:

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
My other maps have the ability to set game interface, and sometimes they don't, so that is what I was wondering. Is there anyway to pass through this without remaking the map fully?

tuantai120

Cool Member
Reaction score
nope :(
or you can pass your Trigger , Object ... to a new map by export data and import them to your new map :)

Vunjo

Reaction score
I had the same problem in my RPG, remember the last few things you done BEFORE it changed to normal WC3. In my map, I had to remove custom Loading Screen Text. I did it and now it works. Also, sometimes custom scripts can make Game Interface become like normal WC3.

The main thing is to remember everything you done in your map before that happened. Then just try to edit it, or even delete...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.