i got hacked :(

B

blew_flopper

when i joined a game, i was playing
THEN when i was in town, all of my items i was wearing kept dropping!!!!!!
I was soooooo pissed offf
now im wondering how i can get those items back.
the one i really want to get bak the most is my trang-ouls scales!!
OMG
i cannot beileve i have lost that
if u are able to help me, please send me a letter
my email address is
[email protected]
send help!

Negafox

Friend of TheHelper.net
Reaction score
Somebody downloaded a third-party program (hack or bot) that installed a drop script which causes your items to be tossed onto the ground. Players and accounts CANNOT be hacked through Battle.net. Run anti-virus software to make sure no trojans and viruses are on your computer. Also, make sure you are not running any third-party tools in conjunction with Diablo II. If the problem still persists, move your "Save" folder out of the Diablo II folder, uninstall the game, delete the Diablo II folder, reinstall, and move the "Save" folder back.

As a notice, Blizzard Entertainment cannot recover your lost items.

BrokenX

Reaction score
This is funny, because the only thing I can think of... is that you went to a site my friend, and download a program that runs its commands to drop your items in a game, why do I say this is what I think you did? Because I have done it twice, the only thing I can say is... just remember for next time :).

BrokenX

X

Xenogis

holy **** n00bs don't download "hacks" and you wont get "hacked" Play the game fairly or leave.

S

Senkin

True, but you can also just get a well known hack that is safe, like maphack :) and still be ok.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
that wouldnt be smart either senkin they ban ur cd 4EVER :eek:

S

Senkin

:D ROTFLOL
Only if your a newbie and use item viewer and other crap.

I have used it for over 2 years and it never got me banned.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i dont cheat on any game i play until i beat it

S

Senkin

XXconanXXX said:
We don't support any type of hacks here. Senkin, you should know that.

I do know that, I am simply stating what I use I dont see what is wrong on saying what I use and not giving it him or anything.

A

Anon Player

I was threatened with a hack today and I am just kind of browsing the web in search of a place where I can get some advice as to how I could block a possible hack... Any suggestions?

Negafox

Friend of TheHelper.net
Reaction score
Do not download any third-party software such as hacks and bots as they may contain Trojans. Threats that somebody will hack you are idle on Battle.net since a person cannot hack you through Battle.net unless you install a backdoor onto your system.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.