I love the pokemans!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I've never been concerned with completing the Pokedex, mainly because I know I don't know anyone who still plays them at my age. I do because when I was younger, I was into the cards, games and even the TV show for awhile.

Nowadays, card games are "eh", the TV show sucks and the games are still great ^.^

Buying Diamond really hit me as "HOLY CRAP, I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE LOOP!" since I don't know what almost anything is anymore o_O The map is so new, I don't even know where I'm going most of the time :D

Also, of course, I barely know the names of any of the Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I don't have a wireless router to hook up to, so I can't get the whole Wi-Fi advantage :( I don't even know my friend code yet :D

But yeah, as far as Pokedex's go, I just catch whatever I find, that way I always have something to train up, even if I've beaten the Elite Four and done almost everything else in the game ^.^

Akatsuki

Reaction score
That's how I play. Just play until I end up beating the 5 guys like 64 times. Then I do it 5 more times then I'm done.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I beat the Elite Four at least 200 times to get my Typhosion and Lugia to 100. ;) It is weird they still think I am a wimp.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.