I need some help with a map

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Uhmmm.. aren't all of those "jobs" listed everything needed for an RPG? What are you going to do, sit there and take credit?

Vunjo

Reaction score
Well, I see that you didn't even look at the link of the map. The Map is almost done, I just need someone to help me improve it. Map is perfectly playable with a lot of quests and items......

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
I did look at the link. It just looks like the same RPGs played on battle.net with pointless grinding and farming for items/gold/experience. What's so fun about right clicking?

Vunjo

Reaction score
Actually it's not like other RPGs where you only grind for items. It's based on Proffesions, and quests.

P.S. You are not helping me...

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
I might not be able to help but heres some ideas:

-Most people like Save/Load RPGS to play.
-So you could add a Save/Load trigger
-Storages
-You can type -stash and then you move instantly to the storage and you can put ur items in it then you can type -stash again to go back to where u started then you could -stash again to get your items
-This stash is savable
-Bosses in terrains such as for example: Lich in Icey terrain and Fire Lord in Burning terrain and Leviathan in water terrain
-These bosses drop items for equipment not quests
-An equipment system
-You can only get 1 helmet, 1 glove, 1 shoe, 1 weapon, 1 accessory, 1 shield
-Gloves and shoes are organized in pairs such as "A Pair of Wooden Shoes" and "A Pair of Soft Gloves"
-Accessories would be Pendants, Amulets, etc
-Special types of equips are for certain classes like for example "Rogue Gloves" are for the Thief Class, and "Kite Shields" are for the Warrior Class, and "Magical Staff" for Wizards and Priests
-Some equipment without specific names will be for ALL classes such as "Leather Boots"

Well thats my list of ideas.
Hope I helped :D

Vunjo

Reaction score
Hmm I allready have:
-Save/Load System
-Backpack System "stash"
-Bosses drop loot
-Equipment System
-Gloves, Shoes, Accessories...... but can carry more than one =(
-Special Types of equips for certain calsses
-Equipment for all classes

hmm, isn't it 80% of what you said? xD

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Oh, LOL.
Well you can always ask for triggers and then do them by yourself without needing a triggerist.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I think you misunderstand the point of this forum. We mean for to help you learn, not help you by doing your projects for you. All of the skilled mappers and artists on the forum usually have their own projects to work with.

For models and triggers available for download, check out the resource section.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.