I need someone to finish my map.

sirjasalot

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been posting and getting help about my map but it doesn't work. I've done the best i could but i fear i have taken up a challenge far too hard for me. I would appreciate it if someone who is talented in the following things could finish this map for me. I need someone who can, make the zombies in my game attack the players, a bounty of 1 gold per zombie kill, and that the wisps dies when a hero is selected. I will give more information to the person who accepts to help me. I thought i would be able to do this but i am not. I have done all but these 3 things and there are a couple of bugs in my map. for instance, when a wisps selcts a hero, all the other players get that hero too. if the person could arrange this as well it would be good. so just post your name in this thread with the tasks you could do for me in the following manner.

Name:(forum name)
Number of things i can do: #___
Specify which:

*note* i have made this map in RoC.Once it is done i will let anyone who wishes to put it in in TFT mode and customize it with TFT stuff as much as they want as long as it says i,m the original maker of map. helper(s) will also get their name in opening page of map.

Thanks ahead.:eek:

PooBucket

Reaction score
I could do the zombie bounty and the wisps selecting a hero, but if you want zombie's to attack players like in Zombie Tag, I'm not sure, maybe an AI script would do it? ;)

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I can fix the things you mentioned. If you are too lazy to look above my post, my name is Azlier. Just attach the map. BUT, I want my name in at least a section of the quest manuel.

I can fix:
Hero selection.
Zombies finding you correctly.
Gold bounty.
Whatever other bugs I encounter I guess I can fix.

Ub3r_

Reaction score
I'll do it all for you for the follwing reasons:

1. I <3 nubs
2. I am bored

The end. Just PM your map.

sirjasalot

Reaction score
No offense to the other people i'm sure you're all as good as each other but i'll take azlier's help. i only have one problem azlier. My account isn't confirmed and i don't know why. Maybe i put in a bad email address lol. but i dont think it's that. Anyways, do you have any ideas on how i could give you the map and tell you everything in details?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.