I need Your advice!

Parsival

Reaction score
Hello!

I've got a cool book's model. It has an 'open' animation etc.
Now I have to do something with this. I was thinking about 'custom quests system' and... 'credits'.
It would be made by multiboard created for specified player in specified time (it will be placed in base).

Well, I just need to write credits and I also need quests system (RPG map), so this is my idea. I cannot do both things in one Blizzard's quests system (ok, ok - I can, but it will be ugly and not cool :()

Could You help me? I need an advice. Should there be 'credits' or 'custom quests system'? Or maybe You have other idea to separate these two things?

Thanks! Aaaand... sorry for my poor English ^^

Parsival

Reaction score
Yep. I was thinking about it also. But hmm... then... my coolness would be really low :|
You know what I mean, ehh... :(

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Well, a Game - Display Message: Credits: Name Name Name if someone says -Credits or in the beginning.

Parsival

Reaction score
Still too low lvl of coolness.
Let's think for a moment. Which normal player without any psychical problems wants to read credits? Nobody would say '-credits'. But it's more likely he will read a nice multiboard appeared in a good moment with nice visual effects (book and its opening).

paragon

Reaction score
Have a bunch of ghouls walk out, spell out the names of all contributing map authors, have the ghouls killed by a swarm of dragons, make their corpses non-decaying, play the 'Storm, Earth and Fire'-song.
Takes a lot of time, but you wouldn't believe the amout of a** you'll get! :)
You're welcome.
Nah, sorry I don't have any ideas! I don't mean to mock you either, this is just the kind of s*** I find funny. Sorry about that... :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol... Speaking of which you could have like top right with units describing a name and have the name for the unit. Paragon said SPELLING aka
|
|
|__ Soo. Yeah

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.