I want a unit to revive instantly after it dies

Eimtr

Reaction score
And that is:

- without creating a new unit
- without adding reincarnation shortly before it dies (e.g 3 life) as it may not die right?
- without using a dummy that resurrects the dying unit, just trying as simple as the hero trigger..

I tried the trigger 'Hero - revive instantly' but it doesn't work for units only for heroes. Anyway to make this trigger work? Or similar that would instantly revive it? Yes I could add reincarnation when it dies but that doesnt work only if added before dying which will look bad..

DioD

Reaction score
1) Why not?
2) It wont ressurect unit anyway
3) Why not?

You shoud prevent unit death, there is no way to reincarnate it, soo you shoud not let him die.

Eimtr

Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent it, that is even if its life becomes 0 it is still alive? Yeah I dont want the unit to die

TomTTT

Reaction score
Something with real... Unit's life getting equal to or below (something like that) to 1, set life of triggering unit to 100%...
Or you can try this:
a unit is attacked, set life of attacked unit to 100%

Trigger above will make sure the unit's life will stay on 100%. Though it will not prevent the first attack. A unit is attacked event is before the unit is acctually attacked, so if the unit dies in 1 hit, it will still die.

Eimtr

Reaction score
LOL! I guess you didn't know that ...

Trigger:
  • Reincarnate
    • Events
      • Unit - Footman 0009 <gen>'s life becomes Less than or equal to 0.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Reincarnation to Footman 0009 <gen>

Yes he gets the ability when he dies. Worked fine, as if I use the trigger to instantly revive when I set its cast time to 0 so that he instantly revives.

SOLVED by moa :>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.