Increasing Shop Sell range?

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
How do I increase the range at which a hero can purchase items from a shop? I know how to increase the range a hero can SELL an item to a shop but not to purchase an item... I figured it would be in gameplay constants but I can't find it there... did I miss it or is there another way to do it?

blooman

Reaction score
go to abilites
then to special
Units
then look for Sell Abilities
EDIT: OOPS Sorry it doesnt work for itemsD:

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
I know how to give a unit the ability to sell items and how to make the range for the unit to sell the item but not to purchase... Sell item isn't what I am looking for because it's a UNIT trying to sell an item to a shop... Not a shop trying to sell an item to a unit.. Which is what I need...

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
It could be an ability, I know there a few abilities that have something to do with items, haven't really looked them up.

mightylink

Reaction score
I also had this issue when trying to make several hero taverns close together, in the ability change cast range and activation radius to a higher value, or fill it with 9999999 to make them useable from the entire map, I belive this is what DotA does with their shops. If you dont know what ability is it look in the buildings abilities its probably shop or sell, for my hero taverns it was Select Unit and Select Hero.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.