FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Insane Showdown : Episode 1

TYPE-
  • Hero Arena
  • FFA

STORY-
A group of 8 people from around the Universes, get together on a spall area of islands and have to fight. This is a reality T.V. Show for many diffrent planets. This episode is an ancient naga village with small naga villages of survivors of the flood. You select your character and teleport somewhere on the island. You might end up in a naga resort, a temple, or maybe near a small clan of naga villagers. You can find stores all over the islands. Some will sell food. Some will sell weapons. Some might sell illegal things. It depends where you are.

HEROES (15/??)-
Godzilla-
Bite
Scales
Slam
Lay Eggs

Glaive-
Cut
Slice
Blade Protection
Bladestorm

Eye of Sargaras-
Rune Explosion
Life Sucker
Aura Explosion
Hypnotise

Drunk with a Gun-
Throw Beer
Drunken Idiot
Rocket Shot
Drink 100 Beers

Master Chief-
Headshot
Invisiblity
Plasma Grenade
Bubble Shield

Tank-
Rocket Launch
Overdrive
Missile
Revive

Kodo Tower-
Roar
Slam
Crazy Beast
Call the Herd

Hell Dragon-
Touch of Satan
Hell Aura
Fire Breath
Infernal Rocks

ERROR!!!-
The skills have no real name so i will explain with skill info later

Stalker-
Overdrive
Lightning
Rocket Launch
Ion Beams

King Boo-
Split Form
Invisiblity
Summon Boo
Revive

Dragon Lord-
Fire Breath
Flame Blast
Roar
Volcano

House-
Lightning
Invisiblity
Air Conditioning
Home Improvement

Angelic Champion-
Holy Blast
Angelic Breath
Protection of the Gods
Holy Call

Ship-
Enhanced Wood
Summon Water Creature
Water Stream
Rainstorm

I will update and put spell information later.

CREDITS-
Mizuio-Ken - Triggers, Ideas
FireEffect - Terrain, Items, Imports, Heroes, Units, Story, Ideas
NotTheHelper - Ideas

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Thats why your name is first but its not your map. Because ive done everything so far but you get to do triggers.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I WILL BE ACCEPTING 5 CUSTOM HERO IDEAS FROM THE FIRST 5 USERS THAT POST IDEAS. Do not use ablities that cannot be made easily with simple triggers. And what you all will hate: No custom models or skins over 150KB. Yea its a small limit but i got a big file size already. Custom Icons acceptable. And think of crazy things not like a ice king or something. Like I am making a house hero :p

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
this is so totally stolen from Phoneixashes map, i suggest you trash creating it now, or get somewhere else to support this, i do not think we believe in coping.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I do not know who Phoneixashes is and i didnt make the idea Mizuio-Ken did. Tell him. But i made the story and i did not steal a thing. I will post screen shots to prove it. But not now, later. And i will not concider it trash because you think i copied. I will continue to post about it on this site because i dont copy. Im not like that. I will speak to Mizuio-Ken today about it but we will continue making the map and this site will know about it. You dont have to post to it you can forget about this map, but i did not copy what ever you think. I found Phoneixashes map and i offered to help about a week ago but i did not copy off this. The ultamate showdown doesnt have a house, or a dragon. Yes i have godzilla but that was in my plans early on. And the ultamate showdown isnt in a deserted naga village. If it is quote the song and prove it. And if 2 maps have 1 of the same heroes with diffrent skills that doesnt mean i copied.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't steal a thing....
My weridness came with the whole idea

When I was helping Fire with her Loap Game I was looking at all these models and icons and I was like I have a idea for a stupid and insane game

And he ask me what its about
It was going to be a messed up melee game but it would be easier for a hero arena

And you might want to check your facts

Phenoix and I create the classroom program and were good friends I would not steal something from my friend....
So don't accuse me of anything if you don't got the facts straight

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I think Squll2 is talking about phoenix's Ultimite Showdown of ultimite destiny just because they are both arena, have godzilla, and how "Showdown" in the name.

this looks like it will be a fun map.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I know what squall was talking about. And Mizuio-Ken im a guy...
And does anybody wanna submit some hero ideas the first 5 will get theirs made.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with FireEffect's map, it's just that I wish he'd change the title so it won't be as similar to my map ^_^.

I'd post some hero ideas, but I'm using some abilities for my map as well, so I'd rather not.

Carry on, don't turn this thread into an argument.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with FireEffect's map, it's just that I wish he'd change the title so it won't be as similar to my map ^_^.

I'd post some hero ideas, but I'm using some abilities for my map as well, so I'd rather not.

Carry on, don't turn this thread into an argument.

well if phoneix has no problem with it >.>

my bad, sorry

carry on.. always good to have a variety of a type of map to choose from ;)

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Ok i will!!..
but to an extent.. all i can give is names and ideas.. :D and maybe my ideas may turn into something great.. :p
ok..

1)Fog of Doom .. or Fog of xKxIxNxGx(basically it looks like a green gasly blob.. that floats.. ive seen it in defualt images or w/e, so i knows its there...)
SPELLS:
Gas Explosion: Basically its where he blows up... its his best attack.. it kills him.. though i hope you guys put in some kind of recarnation.. hmm..

Poisionous gas: He sets of a dangerous gas of poison.. (kind of like that spell for the undead which does something.. it spreads or w/e)

Harden: he turns into a solid, it increases defence and health or w/e.,.. (base it off Gargoyal.. that spell...or not.. :D)

Multiply: creates a copy of himself.. lasts forever.. or does it.. idk.. but its a full copy.. with spells and everyhing.. or you can make it not.. he just needs to make more of himself to create an illusion that he is tough, rather he is ok.. really..

Reform:He is reancarnated:D

I have a question.. ive seen plasma grenade.. mind if you can tell me how to make A grenade of somekind.. i need that for a map im thinking aobut well probably going to make anyways.. :D

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
What do you need about the grenade? a model? Also thanks for the idea i will use it. But my computer is messed up so the map will be delayed for a bit.

My computer is fixed and i will get to making your hero right away but Mizuo-Ken might get mad because i still havent made on of his heroes.

oh my god! Some of my data got deleted i don't have the cheater hero!!
OMG its not in the first post! I KNOW i updated it. I even put a funny comment under it.
WTH i was the last one to edit it. I even saw Mizuio-Ken put "lol" on aim!
Ill ask him! I know i did it and i have 5 minute auto save.
Ok im confused but onto the subject
For disease cloud ability im using parasite but it doesn't summon but i deals damage per second and slows the guy. And i am using the cloud ability model instead of the green cloud. And I am using avatar as harden but it olny adds defence. And i already have 2 mirror image heroes so i will olny have avatar, parasite, Gas explosion (not self destructive), and revive. Thanks for the idea

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Oh boy, 1 rep, makes me want to droll.. :p

Anyways, you are missing one of the coolest heroes (or well villains maybe) ever. Nightmare off of Soul Caliber. Here is a little history on him. I'm assuming you want 1 affliction 1 special 1 aura and 1 ultimate spell.

Name: Nightmare
Main Attribute: Strength (Damn straight)
Abilities:

Ultimate - Soul Strike
Soul Edge awakens under your hands making you stronger and merciless allowing you to strike your opponent in its weak point causing heavy damage and the unit to be dazed. X amount of damage dealt to target unit, daze is slow with weaker attack.

Special - Quick Spin Slash
Nightmare spins quickly in a circle damaging all surrounding units for X amount of damage. X amount of damage in a radius of Nightmare. (Just a minor form of Bladestorm pretty much.)

Affliction
- Mail Splitter
Nightmare uses his tremendous blade, Soul Edge to hit the target unit with such force that it splits the armor it is wearing. -X armor for unit and X damage.

Aura - Fear
Nightmare's harsh reputation causes his allies to work diligently in fear that he will strike them down if they do not. +X attack speed +X movement speed.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Wow i just gave you rep for something else lol. I will start on him soon. And i dont really understand your ultamate is sounds like a single unit thunder clap/lowered damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.