International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it is here! The one and only International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arrr! Ahoy, me hearties!

Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day.png

A piece of the story:

"Once upon a time -- on June 6, 1995, to be precise -- we were playing racquetball, not well but gamely. It wasn't our intention to become "the pirate guys." Truth to tell, it wasn't really our intention to become anything, except perhaps a tad thinner and healthier, and if you could see our photos, you'd know how THAT turned out. As we flailed away, we called out friendly encouragement to each other -"Damn, you bastard!" and "Oh, jeez, my hamstring!" for instance - as shots caromed away, unimpeded by our wildly swung rackets. "

To the Official Website!

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What a great holiday, I wonder how many swabbies will talk like a shipmate? I dasn't like t' speak like them on accoun' o' 't sounds very bad.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
HAHA I wondered what the shit was going on in the city today. There were pirates in the main street of the mall singing n dancing and handing out t-shirts. I thought they were just drop kicks trying to be funny, turns out they have a purpose on par with cancer awareness. I'll never talk like a pirate again tho, it's wayyyyy too mainstream :rolleyes:

EDIT : I just yarrrr'd my last Yar.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
yarrr. Ill be ignorin the ninja's fer a day and a moon. bring me mah rum!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Flying Hipo

Reaction score
this is actually a holiday for Pastafarians. its sept 19th. read about it on wikipedia. look up flying spaghetti monster. please. its pretty good.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
this is actually a holiday for Pastafarians. its sept 19th. read about it on wikipedia. look up flying spaghetti monster. please. its pretty good.

true, and for me, tomorrow is dress/talk at a pirate day for school spirit week.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.