Invisible, but not transparent.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I want a unit (Ally's) to be invisible, but not transparent. So that when Player 1's unit with Gem of True Sight goes near it, it appears. What I don't want is the Ally's unit to be transparent.

esb

Reaction score
But that's not what I want xD

I want the player to be able to see an NPC. But not other players. The player will be seen through a Gem of True sight sort of ability. And the NPC would move. Burrow vanishes it D=

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
burrow is just a morph ability like all the others, only difference it adds a special kind of invisibility to burrowed units. should work like a charm.

DioD

Reaction score
let dummy unit to burrow into actual unit, this can be done instantly, after this, "burrowed" unit will be invisible but not transperent.

esb

Reaction score
W00t! Works as desired. But then my dummy unit can't cast abilities? >_<

DioD

Reaction score
you may also try to chaos morph burrowed dummy into actual unit, this work for locust, may be it will work for this too.

esb

Reaction score
If it morphs into actual unit, wouldn't it defeat the purpose of it being a dummy unit?

DioD

Reaction score
you need one dummy for every such unit.

since dummy is lost in progress.

to cast spells, attach effect and perform any other things use other dummy units.

actually you can use ANY unit for this (you may use footman, or wisp) but, dummy proper attributes, null animation, mana and other stuff, soo you can use it and dont need to setup any other unit.

OFC you dummy unit shoud not have locust initially, and must have Atck Amov since this is permanent abilityes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.