Ive taken up jass

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
So ive taken up jass because a friend of mine from ingame has taught me quite a bit, the reason i never learned before was because there were important things i kept seeing that tutorials never taught me, anywho now that i know those things i want to know the best way to learn more and where to go if i dont understand what a function means or does.

Is there an IRC channel or something? or should i just search/post here? whats up, help me be one of you guys =D

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
So ive taken up jass because a friend of mine from ingame has taught me quite a bit, the reason i never learned before was because there were important things i kept seeing that tutorials never taught me, anywho now that i know those things i want to know the best way to learn more and where to go if i dont understand what a function means or does.

Is there an IRC channel or something? or should i just search/post here? whats up, help me be one of you guys =D

If you've got any questions, just ask here in the forum.
If you want to learn JASS, go out for some of the better systems and read what they do, and how they do it. Then read some good books on the topic ( like CLR or similiar books ). Try to learn other programming languages like ruby or C ++.

Not that any of this was obligatory, but it really helps.

Greetings, Davey

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
if you wanna progress in Jass the best way is to gain experience with it.
just keep urself working with it and proggressing each time in harder stuff - eventually you will be looking on Jass as the simpliest thing ever.

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
When I first started scripting jass, I made a typical "Hello World" script lol, anyways think of something like a simple spell and start coding.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Code until your fingers bleed every day, and when they do, code some more. The only real way of learning a language is using it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.