JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

Handless

Reaction score
I have two warcrafts on my computer. How can I make the newgen to ignore the registry paths and allow me to manually choose which warcraft it uses?

SanKakU

Reaction score
i also want to know when will jass newgen editor support the new 1.24 gui functions? it's annoying not being able to open up gui based maps that use hashtables.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So to make it short, this compilation of tools is all you will ever need. This is a must. Not only jassers, for everyone who likes making maps.

First Post, up at the top.

Endless_Trev

Reaction score
Mmk well I recently tried using newgen, but i've already hit a roadblock. When I try to run the WE or warcraft either program isntantly stops working. Without fail. Any idea why I cant run them?

Razalgrim

Reaction score
Doesn't this have a sort of feature to help with tooltip creation? I remember using it in my old map, but I can't find a way to activate it anymore.

Can anyone help?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Turn on Risc's Colorizer somewhere at the top.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Try running in Windows XP compatibility mode, lol.
I remember someone on the forums having your trouble a while back..

Not sure how his problem was solved.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
I don't see the Function in get handle ID like in we 1.24

Can we hack JNGP again to see it.

JNGP :

screenhunter17apr122152.jpg

WE 1.24:

screenhunter18apr122155.jpg

I got the same problem, is there anyway to fix this?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just use a custom script.

Trigger:
  • Handle
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set udg_Integer=GetHandleId(value)

Hellscream11

Reaction score
Jass helper

first my english is bad! oke now i need Jass helper somone who know how to do anything in Jass do rpg map and its great already without jass but i need jass editor! so plz PM me as fast as u can and Contact me on Hell-scream1 skype account for further works with my RPG map! thank you!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
first my english is bad! oke now i need Jass helper somone who know how to do anything in Jass do rpg map and its great already without jass but i need jass editor! so plz PM me as fast as u can and Contact me on Hell-scream1 skype account for further works with my RPG map! thank you!

This is the wrong section. What does NewGen have to do anything with your map project recruitment?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
did i asked u something? i dont need your help anyway! AND REDA IN MY FUCKING POSTS I AM NEW HERE BITCH!

What? What the fuck is your problem? Glehphir was only stating that this is the wrong section.

"I AM NEW HERE" is no excuse for anything.

Being new gives you incentive to read the rules. And would you look at that? The rules are stickied.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Read them, know them, and stop being a douchebag.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
oke i didnt asked u anything nither... so piss off :nuts:

I'll just assume you'll have a big time attitude problem. End of story. And please post in the correct section next time.

did i asked u something? i dont need your help anyway! AND REDA IN MY FUCKING POSTS I AM NEW HERE BITCH!

I wasn't offering help too. Even if you're new, you really have no reason to spout vulgarities and lash out at people. When people remind you of the forum rules, it's for your good. And with that attitude and conduct, I doubt you'll get much positive responses on your map project.

Hellscream11

Reaction score
I'll just assume you'll have a big time attitude problem. End of story. And please post in the correct section next time.

I wasn't offering help too. Even if you're new, you really have no reason to spout vulgarities and lash out at people. When people remind you of the forum rules, it's for your good. And with that attitude and conduct, I doubt you'll get much positive responses on your map project.

well you are right... thank you good bye!"

Sonic

Reaction score
Help me. Whenever I save a map in newgen Editor, then cilick alt+F9(start game) then it say that it is an error. But If I start Newgen Warcraft it says that could not hack game.dll. Help

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What does the error in the normal wc3 say ? :S

And I also get the "hack game.dll error" in Newgen Warcraft, so don't know how to fix it :( (Help anyone ? :S)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.