JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
UHHHHHHH...
Little help here guys:banghead:
i get this dropbox 509 error each time i click on the link
A direct link for version 1.5d.

Can some 1 help me please:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead:
i am now downloading everything 1 by 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax dude, you could just ask in a normal way instead...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmmm... I just reinstalled Warcraft3 and New Gen Pack and Updated the JASSHelper.
However, whenever I save my map, it gives me weird errors, that were not there before ( I changed a Hotkey in the Object editor and wanted to save but it give me an error on some of my scripts, so it can't be my script thats causing the error )

So... Any idea what I'm missing ?

EDIT: My Warcraft 3 is also patched to the very latest

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
@Hatebreeder
Sevion posted a new link (Post 790)
Its 1 page back for me. Use that one. I had the same problem.

E: Speak of the devil xD

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Try putting all your scripts into a blank map and saving. If it works fine, try exporting your object data and importing that into a blank map and try that too.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try restarting the editor, restarting your computer, and redownloading Newgen.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
well, another problem. Ive re-downloaded NewGen and everytime i click "Test Map" it shows me this error:
wehack.lua:437: attempt to index global 'rtc_enabled' (a nil value)
i checked the "rtc" folder and im sure there's supposed to be a "rtchack.exe" file in there but there was none. tried re-downloading like 4 times but still nothing. I think its replaced by "RtCCommon.j"?
Forgot to mention that i know there's supposed to be a drop down menu called "Reinventing the Craft" but in mine theres nothing.
any help? :eek:

Buzzard

Reaction score
Apparently, there is a war3err for 1.24b on Wc3c but I couldn't get it to work, although the previous one worked perfectly with 1.21b. It doesn't show up in the WE - nothing, no sign of it. Anyone cares to help me?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Romek said:
Whenever I save any map, no matter what code it contains I get an unrecognized pjass error?
This problem isn't solved yet, any clues and hints are welcome.

I want to use http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/physics-master-v-1-4-a-175322/ but it gives me a bunch of errors, it gives me them in pjass.exe - blizzard.j its like undefined type hashtable, undefined etc. What is that?
This map is the only one which does this, the others save perfectly and function perfectly, and move of them are vJass, any thoughts?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
>This map is the only one which does this, the others save perfectly and function perfectly, and move of them are vJass, any thoughts?
What patch are you running on? Are your common.j and Blizzard.j updated?

Meanwhile I restarted my computer, reinstalled, open NewGen WE with Run As Administrator and I get an error that Worldedit is already open. Help?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's the first thing I did (Well I was looking for weedit121 but whatever) and it's not there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.