[JASS] Tags

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Yo, anyone know how I could, or Nestharus, could implant JASS tags into a forum? Here's the link to it: www.titansofwarcraft.freeforums.org
We don't own the site so we can't do anything like php, html, or css and whatnot. BTW, we need members :O I dun know why Nestharus made it but it's supposed to be something like TheHelper :/

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's possible with freeforums but what you need to do is make a script that will interprite the jass tags. Or ask someone for the script, then add the script to your forum. But like I said idk if freeforums supports mods. Also, you may want to ask the same thing at their support forum. gl and I'll be glad to register there.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Thanks I'll figure out a way. Where there's a will there's a way... er or is it 'Where there's a way there's a will'? I don't know oh wel :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think you should get Invision free instead because it allows scripting. Maybe you could add it like that. Freeforums doesn't allow you to customize your forum. Except adding a logo and adding forums. :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Unless you have FTP (or even some web upload) access to the server then it's highly unlikely that you can add Jass tags.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Unless you have FTP (or even some web upload) access to the server then it's highly unlikely that you can add Jass tags.

Well, I'm pretty sure Freeforums doesn't allow FTP access but I'm not sure about Invisionfree. =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.