Just got WoW. Need Help. lol =P

[ kbrito ]

Reaction score
Well.. if you were a bit more specific on which areas you need questing help we could perhaps help you.

1.What's your faction?
2.What's your level (1?)
3.Where are you questing?

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
If you need some help questing/understanding the gameplay, I'd go to worldofwarcraft.com and check out the Game Guide, it's on the left side of the screen, with lots of subcategories. It's excellent to browse over for a new player.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Yeah, the game guide helps out a lot with things like chatting and selling and stuff. Rule of thumb though, if you ever find a rare drop off of a monster or something, look it up on wowhead or thottbot before you sell or use it. I know I regret some of the stuff I sold when I first started (I sold the savory deviate delight recipe for 10 silver).

Also, with character building, it's a good idea to look at what other people are doing, but don't be afraid to choose something you may think is better or more fun. Remember, fun comes first, don't build your character a certain way just because someone tells you to.

As for questing, when you enter a town, pick up all the quests it has to offer, and return once you have finished them all. It's faster than doing one at a time.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
All I can say is don't rush to get to level 80 in the beginning. Just practice tactics and what-not, and definitely throw in some PvP as you are leveling. Slowly, you'll learn how to play your class well.

If you need help with a quest, use wowhead.com =D Most people comment and tell you where to go. Blizz's new quest thing also helps a bit for kill/loot quests. (If you hover over a mob, they will tell you if it is for a quest you have)

I think leveling from 20-30 is a little bit tedious, I usually just spend that bracket PvPing =P, since it now gives XP. You can also get yourself some nice PvP item rewards.

But yeah, just level the way you are, wowhead if you are stuck on a quest, throw in some PvP and then you'll be an great in no time.

Aaronx

Reaction score
Ahh, I remember those ancient days. Way way back when, I did not know how to join General Chat. I remember walking around Loch Modan, typing hoping people could read it. I finally got someone to explain it to me, they probably thought I was retarded, considering how rudimentary it is later on.

punwisp

Reaction score
Theres always quest helper, I think its still called, which when I played back in may, was the best quest helper, told you where to go to complete your quests, and in what order. Its a addon from curse.com

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ahh, I remember those ancient days. Way way back when, I did not know how to join General Chat. I remember walking around Loch Modan, typing hoping people could read it. I finally got someone to explain it to me, they probably thought I was retarded, considering how rudimentary it is later on.

I lol'd.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.