Karazhan Boss Screenshots

Anything.

Reaction score
Karazhan is a pretty easy instance. I mean, our guild is all fine~poorly geared, but we still manage to down things at the most one day after we try them.

We are Flatline @ Kel'thuzad, a guild of mostly people who know eachother IRL.

Attumen the Huntsman and Midnight
We downed this guy on our first day into Karazhan, and again after the reset. I forgot to take a screenshot both times, so shoot me.

Moroes
We got him down to 1% on the first day with both priests, the retribution paladin and the protection warrior, but then we decided to call it. Second day we downed him. After reset, we got him on second try with both warriors, shadow priest and holy paladin.

Moroes.png

Hyakiss the Lurker
Animal boss doesn't count. FTL. Dropped a nice rogue belt.

Hyakiss.png

Maiden of Virtue
Impure thoughts lead to profane actions. Cake.

MaidenofVirtue.png

Opera Event
We got Wizard of Oz both times we have been to Karazhan so far. Both times we had expected to get Romulo and Julianne. To our surprise, we easily mastered this event, though on the first time, we had a bit of trouble without the mage (he died early, released, and his pants dropped too, what a shame).

TheCrone.png

The Curator
We didn't get up to him until after the reset. This guy was hard until we got our Warlock some Arcane Resist gear, but we still had him wear only half of it, since he's leet DPS. The Arcane Anomalies and Syphoners before him gave us a hard time the first time we came here, but we eventually nailed it. He dropped my epic gloves, so I'm obviously very happy.

Curator.png

Chess Event
We decided to skip the three optional bosses for now. Blazing through the library and getting all those tomes that turned me into a wolf was fun while it lasted. I even got to edit the page on Wowwiki about them with the text (http://www.wowwiki.com/index.php/Sealed_Tome). Chess event was so easy, we decided not to count it as a boss. Dropped my epic boots, which I socketed and patched in a heartbeat.

ChessEvent.png

Shade of Aran
He's ghostly. He's an archmage. But, most of all, he's dead.

ShadeofAran.png

Time for Terestrian Illhoof or Prince Melchezzar!

As our guild motto goes: We wipe but we're dedicated. And that's that.

Good luck and happy raiding all.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally prefer PvP but that's just me :)

The first time I entered Karazhan they were up to The Curator. I don't like this boss :(

Lol.

BTW... Weren't Horde players supposed to chain wipe on everything? ;)

I don't like Karazhan!

Anything.

Reaction score
I personally prefer PvP but that's just me :)

The first time I entered Karazhan they were up to The Curator. I don't like this boss :(

Lol.

BTW... Weren't Horde players supposed to chain wipe on everything? ;)

I don't like Karazhan!

PvP is fun, but I can't get too much of it. My insane owning makes my head hurt (why do the Alliance always go after me?). The Alliance are 75% of our server and they always have a level 60-70 friend readily available, so it's no fun after then.

Curator was easy, even though everyone else said we needed Flasks and stuff. What stinkin' liars.

Haha, only once did we chain wipe. And that time it was because our Paladin was feeling fun. Naturally, I feigned, the rogues vanished and the paladin DIed the Priest, so no harm done. And it was funny.

We get everything down on at least the second day. We've mastered half the bosses for people with absolutely no raid experience, so I say we're pretty damn good.

Anything.

Reaction score
Not at all. It's a game of move to kill enemy healers, spam click a button and wait for your unit to kill an enemy while standing next to them. Then once the healers are dead, you go for the king.

Easy encounter.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PvP is fun, but I can't get too much of it. My insane owning makes my head hurt (why do the Alliance always go after me?). The Alliance are 75% of our server and they always have a level 60-70 friend readily available, so it's no fun after then.

World PvP is bad...

Talking about arenas, and BG's!

Anything.

Reaction score
World PvP is bad...

Talking about arenas, and BG's!

I'm a Hunter, I can't arena. Well, not without a mage or a 5 man group.

BGs get boring after a while, since you do the same thing over and over, though sometimes it's really fun, like WSG as a Paladin / Druid.

Anything.

Reaction score
<< B.U.M.P. >>

I have posted a screenshot of Shade of Aran downed. It didn't come out too great because everyone left.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How have you been doing in progression?

My guild downed Mag and starting SSC this weekend. :)

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
My guild really, really fails. We do Kara fairly regularly but we still manage to wipe on Midnight occasionally.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I hate PvE, it is crappy, I joined a PvE guild named Thunder Bluff PD. We raided 3 days a week, we've downed everything up to curator, I was in every raid every bloody night, and no caster gear ever dropped, only plate, I farmed that shitty instance for the staff from curator, the pants from opera and the ring from midnight. Then one day I skipped the raid, and guess what, they cleared EVERYTHING and all those 3 things dropped. I left the guild, and transfered server where some IRL friends play.

That made me realize that raiding sucks. Big time.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
My guild really, really fails. We do Kara fairly regularly but we still manage to wipe on Midnight occasionally.

Find a new guild.... if u wipe on Midnight, then there is something seriously wrong

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.