kc102's Hero Pack

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I am working on a Hero Pack and have 1 hero done so far. Each hero will have 5 ablilities triggered in some way. The first hero works and all ablilities work fine except for his ultimate which doesn't stop if he is attacked. The map will be uploaded as soon as I get that working and will be updated for every hero I make. If you use any hero please give me credit.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Okay, done with my 1st hero. His name is Enegizer and he has 5 ablilities, 3 have 5 levels, 1 has 1 level and and his ultimate has 3 levels.

- I have used Vex's Optimasiation Tool to decrease size. Didn't protect it though.

Sargon

Reaction score
Whitesock said:
Should this be going somewhere else?

And Jindo made Magical Trevor?

No, he made the avatar.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Also, it is "Member's Projects" in the "World Editor Zone".

Never once did it say map. So, this is the correct place to put it.

...And why won't anyone comment on it? Thats what he needed, not some stuff about magical trevor :p

I will be back with some comments in 5 minutes.

COMMENTS

-When you don't have enough orbs, make a message saying so! (Upon trying to cast)
-If you don't have enough orbs, cancel the channeling for Energy Explosion. I was waiting for something to happen, then I guessed that I had to "Regenerate" 4 more orbs.
-Make it so when you cast "Orb Regeneration" you aren't invulnerable, instead you regenerate faster. Making a unit invulnerable is gay, they don't do that for many abilities, you seem to do it for a lot.
-Orb Throw tooltip/Targets... "The Energizer throws one of his orbs at a target Location" yet you have to target a unit...
-Fix the damn position for when you learn the abilities. How are we to know what's the ultimate, etc.

Those are my comments for now, hope they help!

Prometheus

Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
-When you don't have enough orbs, make a message saying so! (Upon trying to cast)
-If you don't have enough orbs, cancel the channeling for Energy Explosion. I was waiting for something to happen, then I guessed that I had to "Regenerate" 4 more orbs.
-Make it so when you cast "Orb Regeneration" you aren't invulnerable, instead you regenerate faster. Making a unit invulnerable is gay, they don't do that for many abilities, you seem to do it for a lot.
-Orb Throw tooltip/Targets... "The Energizer throws one of his orbs at a target Location" yet you have to target a unit...
-Fix the damn position for when you learn the abilities. How are we to know what's the ultimate, etc.

- Added in message
- Fixed
- Made casting shorted and removed invernuability
- Fixed
- Done

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.