Kill the Big Bad Wolf

trigger_newb

Reaction score
lol so this is like an adventure type game
so basically you choose a hero and the heroes are like little critters and stuff
the whole way through are pretty much creeping and doing mini quests for items and stuffs, - obviously in the end you will have to kill the big bad wolf
so far i have 7 heroes
oh and the heroes do extremely little dmg at lvl 1; they have like the same stats as a peasant
So far the heroes that i have in mind are:
Frog_Str
Hawk_Agi
Squirrel_Agi
Rabbit_Agi
Pig_Str
Chicken_Int
Sheep_Int
I want to get a few more heroes like 3-5 (more int and str)

i want to try doing this on my own (EXCEPT FOR THE TERRAIN: I just suck at mapping the terrain; help would be nice)
so i what a need you from guyz are some ideas (that would be nice; be super creative!!; triggers would be even nicer, lol)
so far i have tavern method for choosing heroes, but it seems just so... GAY, i want a cooler one like the vexorian choosing method (the one that emijlr3 has for his ice and blood map), but i have no clue how to do so

EDIT:i also need ideas on the quests - try to make it so that they are relevant to evil beasts; does not have to relate to a story
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and thats about it

i guess, i'll think i might have frequent problems, but i think it'll be fun!!
and also PLZ HELP WITH THE IDEAS (SPELLS AND ITEMS)
THX FOR THE SUPPORT AND HELP (if i get any:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
turtle_int
Penguin_str

quest :

protect the caravan

Peasant : i will pay you some gold if you help me and my caravan safely to (??) if any of my horses die i won't pay you

objective : protect the peasant and his caravan

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
How about a Bunny_Agi
Dog_Strength
Cat_Int

Quest:

Find The Lost Child

Objective: Walk through the forest where there are dangerous creatures, and then find a lost child that is protected by a bif evil creature.

Reward: +250 EXP; +300 Gold; an Item (Dagger - +20 damage)

I'll give more later... Have Fun!

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
since your a little critter, how bout a growth system, where as you play, you grow little by little
(IE: you eat, gain a bit of hp permanatly (and a bit of str). you sleep, you get a bit of hp (and a bit in all stats), you lvl you grow in size a bit, along with an increse in mp and hp)

but on contrast, if you die, you loose a bit of hp (this cannot go lower then base hp) (and a bit of all stats, as hp, this cannot go below base)

with this youll eventualy

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
You can lower the base HP just by decreasing your strength! Strength gives an extra 19 HP per point... so when you lose a level just make it that you lose strength too so that your base HP goes down!

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
ok, can you give the percent of the map completed like this:

Terrain - [||||||||||]
etc...

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Mouse_intel
Rat_Agi
Deer_Str

Quest: Rescue the lost animals.

A hunter put out alot of trap's, and a bunch of animals, and a human kid, got trapped! Find them and set them free, while avoiding the hunter!

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
best not use str for the little increses in hp, hers with prime attrib with str will abuse it like crazy, best use manuel of hp with a positive and negitive value

also str gives hp regen, so if people do that they will get both hp and hp regen at the same time just from eating alot (BAD!) if it just a little bit of hp (+1-3 hp every tim you eat, 2-4 hp every time you sleep, ect. ect.)and place a cap on it, i dont think itll be too bad

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
How many more quests do you need trigger_newb?

Quest: Find a missing piece (Of a something)

Objective: Go searching in the forest where I have left a piece of my (SOMETHING). Please return it and you will get a reward...

Reward: 200 EXP; 300 Gold; Items that increases your agility

H

HamsterBoo

do you know any woodland beings that are?

a cool ability for a squirrel would be for it to run into a tree and turn it into a tower (throwing nuts) that has very low health. its always nice to have abilities that destroy trees because then you can make a lot of secret areas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.