L4D2 installation.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place but i want to know if i can install L4D2 twice. See its like this. Im getting L4D2 and i really want to play it but im getting a new PC in a few months time. So can i install L4D2 on my old PC then later on my New PC when i gat it?

moonrose

Reaction score
since you have to use steam to install it, you can log onto your steam account and install your steam games, on any computer. dont even need disks, but would be better so you dont spend time downloading. and you can have your steam games installed on multiple PC's not just one.

Gtam

Reaction score
but im not downloading it im buying it.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Still, get steam and enter in your CD key, then you get a digital copy.

Either way it should work.

Gtam

Reaction score
are you sure it will work i cant afford to install it in my old pc have it not work when i get my new pc.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Once the CD-key is bound to your Steam account, you should always have access to it. I don't know if there is any limitation on how many times the DVD can be used to install it but, should it ever not work, it will always be available to download (for free, if you're logged in to the bound Steam account).

I haven't actually heard anything about an installation limit on the disc though (and a quick Google search doesn't turn up anything of interest)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.