Landing???

Icy

Reaction score
Any1 know how to make a special landing effect?

like jet pack landing, or parashoot landing?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I dont know if theres a way, but you could always just create an effect attached th their feet, that lasts all the way to the bottom, and when they land just destroy the other and create a nuke type explosion

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It differs a little from models, if its possible or not. There is an attachment label named "foot". If it doesn't exist, try "origin" (that's usually at the bottom of the unit).

Necrach

Reaction score
How? go where to do wat?

I do not really see what you already have done :eek: do you have effects yourself to make the unit fly into the air and then land, or do you want it to drop out of nowhere like an Inferno/Blizzard thing?

I suggest searching the forum for jump spells etc. And it shouldn't be so difficult with adding an explosion or a war stomp or something in the end of the trigger when the unit "lands"

Icy

Reaction score
basically i'm making a flying unit jet pack down. but while it moving i need to know how to attach the "fire" at their feet.

Necrach

Reaction score
Ah. I guess you could make an invisible passive ability without effect, but with a target attachment looking like a fire with attachment point "foot". I think you could use Fire Orb or some other Item ability, or just make it via spellbook.

Anyway, give this ability to the unit when it starts using the jet pack ability. Then, depending on how your triggers look, check via actions or a new trigger when the jump is complete, and then remove the ability from the unit (and add some nuke effect if you want).

If you uses a sustaining fire effect, then you don't even need a dummy ability, just use the "Add special effect to unit" action.

If this doesn't help you, please show your triggers for the jet jump (if there is any) :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.