Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Puppeteers Hold
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Puppeteer's Hold
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Loc = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Unit - Create 1 dummy2 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Loc facing Default building facing degrees
      • Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source (Position of (Last created unit)) to target (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Lightning - Change color of (Last created lightning effect) to (0.70 1.00 0.00) with 0.70 alpha
      • Set Temp_Lightning = (Last created lightning effect)

My goal with these 3 actions are: to make a lightning effect connected between the dummy unit and the target unit; make it have a golden brownish color; and save the effect so that i can reference it to constantly move the effect as one unit moves (is there a good time interval for this?)
And as of now, no visuals are showing whatsoever, and if this is an issue, the dummy unit has the locust ability with a model - it also is a flying type with a height of 300. And if possible, how can I create a lightning visual between the two units only using the object editor without dealing damage?

PS: I tried the trigger without the color change :p

Thanks in advance.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
i don't think you can create a constant lightning effect between two units thru oe!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.